SportsWrath

When the Giants had two 1000 yard RBs

BlueInCanada

When the Giants had the two headed beast in Jacobs and Ware during the 2008 season the O-line was regarded as one of the best in football at the time in rushing and being only the fifth team in NFL history to have two 1000 yard rushers.

Lets look at who was on the line.

Diehl, Seuburt, O'hara, Snee, McKenzie.

Their draft positions;

Diehl; Round five, pick 160, in 2003.

Seubert; Undrafted

O'hara; Undrafted

Snee; Round two, pick 34 in 2004.

McKenzie; Round three, pick 79, in 2001.

Not a single first round pick and only one second round pick on arguably the best Giants O-line to ever suit up in blue.

Just food for thought.

Good point, BiC. Personally, I think a line of Beatty, Boothe, Baas, Snee, and Diehl is pretty damn good. The only reason to draft is for depth and for insurance in case of injury or if Diehl doesn't work out at RT. Rueben Randle, please.

Good point, BiC. Personally, I think a line of Beatty, Boothe, Baas, Snee, and Diehl is pretty damn good. The only reason to draft is for depth and for insurance in case of injury or if Diehl doesn't work out at RT. Rueben Randle, please.

agreed. we have our starters, so that was a big reason I didn't see us grabbing a guy for development as a future starter in the first this year. I'm fine with the later rounds but lets add to the skill positions early.