SportsWrath

Step 9: make amends

NYG Hampton 27

Fewell, I've dogged you some this season including mid third quarter of the Super Bowl, but I've got to hand it to you: 17 points to the Pats, I'll take that every time. Plus great overall play down the stretch, and keeping the pressure on Brady on that last drive. :TU:

Boothe, I've probably been your harshest critic on here despite having the same alma mater. That was a bullshit hold, and you've played great.

Collinsworth, (caution hell might freeze over now) I have despised you as an announcer every Giants game you've done but you called a great game last night.

Go Giants!

one call and one non-call that got under my skin... the Booth holding.. Wilfork just spun around and couldn't maintain his balance... and the pass interference non-call on Manningham when Coughlin was clearly livid.

the only problem I had with the Refs what the Non Call on a nit on defenless receiver on Nicks.... Other than that it was a well reffed game

I wonder why no one commented on that lights out hit....no one said a word...not saying it was a penalty but at least mention that it may have been extreme as he clearly had no idea the boom was coming.

I wonder why no one commented on that lights out hit....no one said a word...not saying it was a penalty but at least mention that it may have been extreme as he clearly had no idea the boom was coming.

I have no idea what play you guys are talking about :confused:

Fewell, I've dogged you some this season including mid third quarter of the Super Bowl, but I've got to hand it to you: 17 points to the Pats, I'll take that every time. Plus great overall play down the stretch, and keeping the pressure on Brady on that last drive. :TU:

Boothe, I've probably been your harshest critic on here despite having the same alma mater. That was a bullshit hold, and you've played great.

Collinsworth, (caution hell might freeze over now) I have despised you as an announcer every Giants game you've done but you called a great game last night.

Go Giants!