SportsWrath

Jack Stroud, it's time to.......

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

DEVIN THOMAS SHOULD BE PLAYING OVER HIM

Oh no. Jack, I swear....I didn't mean for it to go in this direction. Lol!!!!!!!!

Guest StrahansGap

No kidding Strah...he reminds me of Steve Owen...the Giants coach during their storied title years.

No joking brother. Coughlin is the man. Look at where this team is now compared to where we were against the Redskins. Unreal!!!

If he manages a Lombardi this year, it will be the greatest coaching season of his career, and probably in Giants history. No way should we be where we are right now, given the injuries.

Even as it stands, it's one of the best seasons he's ever had. I'll admit I lost faith with him after that second Washington game, but he's more than redeemed himself.

No joking brother. Coughlin is the man. Look at where this team is now compared to where we were against the Redskins. Unreal!!!

Yes it tells us that the players and the organization believe in this man....maybe us Cower loving (cough...cough... like me) Giants fans need to step back and enjoy this man's ability to bring this team to greatness. He reminds me of Joe Torre...too bad as a Mets fan we did not have that Joe Torre that you Yank fans had. Cheerleader should definitely retire in NY.

Guest StrahansGap

If he manages a Lombardi this year, it will be the greatest coaching season of his career, and probably in Giants history. No way should we be where we are right now, given the injuries.

Even as it stands, it's one of the best seasons he's ever had. I'll admit I lost faith with him after that second Washington game, but he's more than redeemed himself.

The players seem to love him. They respect him and want to play hard for him.

After that 2nd Washington game, the only thing that kept me going was the fact that they weren't mathematically eliminated.....but I'll say I'm totally shocked by this run.

I've been a Coughlin apologist for a while, but a one point this season, I was pretty much reduced to saying he deserved to finish out the year before passing judgment on him.

I felt the same way about Nicks in that game.. and came out calling for him to man up and be physical... Glad he did.