SportsWrath

Oh Well the Smell Boys LOST

JackStroud

Can't beat the Packers, ant Refs, and Perry Fewell (an enemy Spy)...........all at once

WHERE WAS THE FNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BLIZ PERRY}

YOU ARE ALL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Smiley_StirringShit:

This was a really good thread, Jack... but next time I think you should break it up into at least two threads, and three would probably be more appropriate. You have to give the simpletons on this board your sagely advice in small, bite-sized chunks so their feeble brains can digest it.

You're fucking stupid. The bltiz is what DIRECTLY led to Nelson getting a 30 yard gain and immediately being put in position to kick a field goal.

It's like some of you fucks watch the games and see what you want to see.

You're fucking stupid. The bltiz is what DIRECTLY led to Nelson getting a 30 yard gain and immediately being put in position to kick a field goal.

I'm talking all out Blitz ..............not 5 man Blitz.............FEWELL HAS TO GO

Oddly enough, I agree with you there. We were getting it done with four. And JPP is a fucking animal--he's going to be all-planet when he peaks.

Oddly enough, I agree with you there. We were getting it done with four. And JPP is a fucking animal--he's going to be all-planet when he peaks.

JPP is the man....at this point, it seems like he's our only defensive end that isn't hurt in some way....

That is the key. If four gets you the best mix of pass rush and coverage, don't ever go to three. On that TD to Driver they had Bulaga one on one against Tuck I think, and JPP and whoever was the 3rd DL were both doubled, completely taken out of the play. I knew without a shadow of a doubt, and was already yelling at the TV, that even before Rodgers cocked his arm to throw, it was going to be a TD.