SportsWrath

Barden

Steitzenhaus

Are they putting Cruz outside and Ramses in the slot? Based on Barden's size and Cruz being familiar in the slot maybe they would put Cruz inside in three receiver sets. What do you guys think? I haven't heard anything in regards to what they plan to do.

It's time for Barden to step up and see what he can do given the chance as a starting WR.

Man I hope he comes through as a future star.

Hopefully, we'll also get a chance to see Prince Amukamara in action and we can discover what a gem we got in the draft. Tomorrow will be interesting if for no other reason that seeing these two guys show up (or not)

It's time for Barden to step up and see what he can do given the chance as a starting WR.

Man I hope he comes through as a future star.

Hopefully, we'll also get a chance to see Prince Amukamara in action and we can discover what a gem we got in the draft. Tomorrow will be interesting if for no other reason that seeing these two guys show up (or not)

Honestly I dont want to see Prince touch the field at all.

Unless it's a 40-0 blowout for either team.

Let him continue to rest that injury, get him play time in the late quarter of the season and maybe in the playoffs .CB is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to pick up and him coming off an injury isnt going to help.

Barden I dont really care about he's a 3rd round pick that is he doesnt pan out cut the loss and move on.

Are they putting Cruz outside and Ramses in the slot? Based on Barden's size and Cruz being familiar in the slot maybe they would put Cruz inside in three receiver sets. What do you guys think? I haven't heard anything in regards to what they plan to do.

Cruz will take over for Nicks and Barden should be #3 wr. although when we get into red zone situations I feel Barden should play outside because of his size .

For the first day back after a year long recovery I would have to say Ramses played great. Awesome hands on that one that was behind him late in the 4th.

He saved our bacon with that grab.

Ya, I thought he made some nice catches and showed some pretty extraordinary body control for his size. Especially on the play you noted.

I thought he was gonna score on that play where he lunged to the goal line. Big fucking dude.

Ya dude, I hate to say it, but that brought back shades of Plaxico....actually, Burress made a very similar play today that didn't quite get in the end zone, just like Barden's.

After making that very difficult catch, I was impressed how he immediately turned north towards the goal line and picked up an extra few yards. That's good instinct. I think he's going to become a good asset to the Giants. Right now, they are just letting him stick his toe in the water. As Eli's faith in him grows (the way it has with Ballard), he'll be a great target.