SportsWrath

After my 15 point call last week I'm sure you are all waiting for

JackStroud

this weeks score

Giants- 31, AZ-21

Cards keep it close as Gilbride reigns in the creativity

Eli has another great game, as does JPP

Jets, Cowboys, Eagles Skins, NE all LOSE!!!!

Jets are playing against the AFC Bradshaw- Ray Rice (love the little guy)

I'm taking this straight to Vegas, Jackie.

I'm giving us a 3 maybe 4 point margin of victory. Not going to be a blowout. Kolb is a decent QB, Wells has been tearing it up but is coming back from being banged up, and Fitzgerald is nuts. Their defense plays a pretty nasty 3-4 anchored by Darnell Dockett, Joey Porter, and Adrian Wilson. All around, they are also becoming a fairly deep team that's going to hang around with better teams and probably snatch a few victories from one or two of them.

Anyway, I see us winning, but it's going to be tight and hard fought.

I'm giving us a 3 maybe 4 point margin of victory. Not going to be a blowout. Kolb is a decent QB, Wells has been tearing it up but is coming back from being banged up, and Fitzgerald is nuts. Their defense plays a pretty nasty 3-4 anchored by Darnell Dockett, Joey Porter, and Adrian Wilson. All around, they are also becoming a fairly deep team that's going to hang around with better teams and probably snatch a few victories from one or two of them.

This week we really do have a secret weapon. BB01 is going to be there. Instead of the defense flopping to stop the no huddle, BB01 is going to streak when the Cards look gassed. I have it on good authority BB01 has a fantastic gluteus maximus.

Giants - 24

Cards - 13

this weeks score

Giants- 31, AZ-21

Cards keep it close as Gilbride reigns in the creativity

Eli has another great game, as does JPP

Jets, Cowboys, Eagles Skins, NE all LOSE!!!!

Jets are playing against the AFC Bradshaw- Ray Rice (love the little guy)

:WS:

FUKKKKKKK Sorry guy I got the Giants score wrong, and the Fknnnnnnnn Skins won again, as did the Patriots

They are beginning to become pests those skins.........when do we play them again.

I can still get the Jetseys loss right tonight and go 4-2........We'll see.........love Ray Rice

FUKKKKKKK Sorry guy I got the Giants score wrong, and the Fknnnnnnnn Skins won again, as did the Patriots

They are beginning to become pests those skins.........when do we play them again.

I can still get the Jetseys loss right tonight and go 4-2........We'll see.........love Ray Rice

Go on, you can say it, I called this one EXACTLY right.

:cheah:

yeah nice call

I did note Gillbride would pull this nonsense of no risky calls until he absolutely had to thats what kept it close

made for a thrilling game, I'll admit

I know they are trying to keep Elis INTs to a minimum

but you have to stretch the field early to make them respect you

othrwise I called 6 games and got 4 right.............not too bad

Maybe now we can get to 5-1 for the Bye and get everyone back for the SB push

Eli has really turned his game around