SportsWrath

What is the Dogs opinion of our Dancing Elephants now?

JackStroud

I think the Italian Hotdog has the class and intelligence to admit that he was wrong about Eli Manning.

We'll see, I suppose.

I don't recall him saying Eli sucks.. he just doesn't think Eli is Elite. Nonetheless the Boys play the skins tomorrow.. and while I wish both teams lose obviously one will win.. I'd rather the skins win.

Every Game we get better........gears are turning, the team is playing smarter, people are executing and are aware

If we keep improving at this pace, this could turn out to be the best Giants team/year ever.

we really have no weak spots now........no one is holding us back. True we do not have good depth at a few positions but two big pieces are coming soon

Prince and Osi

and this is a young team.....one of the youngest in the NFL

The thing we can always fall back on is we are generally physically stronger than our opponents.......now we are getting smarter and faster

suddenly 12-4 to 13-3 does not seem out of the question

I think the Italian Hotdog has the class and intelligence to admit that he was wrong about Eli Manning.

We'll see, I suppose.

Ha ha ha...the dog holds firm...a solid NFL QB...this is what manning has been. A performance like this makes everyone jump in excitement until he follows up throughout the year with boneheaded plays and decisions that cost them. The dog has said all along, his inconsistency is the issue.

For jack: hard to say how good the "white elephants" were. On the defensive side, mcoy ran very well and eagles had an immense time of possession advantage which speaks to them controlling the line of scrimmage. The giants o-line was effective overall, and that is a good sign for them. in the end, it is a very good win for the giants obviously. Can they do it week in and week out, or can manning do it week in and week out is the question. There was a point in the game where he was 11-17 with about 176 yards, about 120 coming on the two td passes. That means the other 9 completions were minimal. Two tds in the first three possessions and nothing again until the last 10 minutes doesn't exactly show consistent offensive dominance. Bottom line, they are 2-1 and that is all that matters...

Ha ha ha...the dog holds firm...a solid NFL QB...this is what manning has been. A performance like this makes everyone jump in excitement until he follows up throughout the year with boneheaded plays and decisions that cost them. The dog has said all along, his inconsistency is the issue.

For jack: hard to say how good the "white elephants" were. On the defensive side, mcoy ran very well and eagles had an immense time of possession advantage which speaks to them controlling the line of scrimmage. The giants o-line was effective overall, and that is a good sign for them. in the end, it is a very good win for the giants obviously. Can they do it week in and week out, or can manning do it week in and week out is the question. There was a point in the game where he was 11-17 with about 176 yards, about 120 coming on the two td passes. That means the other 9 completions were minimal. Two tds in the first three possessions and nothing again until the last 10 minutes doesn't exactly show consistent offensive dominance. Bottom line, they are 2-1 and that is all that matters...

I agree with you Dog.. what us fans feel is that Eli is capable of playing like he did yesterday and his inconsistency has bee a huge issue... let's see if he can build on yesterday's success and keep it going.

Eli can only play that way if the rest of the team is playing well

He can not drag the team behind him like his brother or Brady, or Brees..........but really how many QBs can do that? Vick can but not with that O Line.

Eli needs protection, a running game (still a work in progress), receivers who can go for the ball, and good play calling

Notice yesterday Eli kept that Peyton imitation where he's trying to recreate the plays from the shotgun to a minimum........."keep it simple stupid" is always a good idea.

The Jets should give Tiki a call..........they are a "running team" that cannot run :o(

We on the other hand need to roll out our other two RBs once in a while........Jacobs has gone from RB to Receiver and Blocker......hes just to slow to the hole.....if he can find the hole