SportsWrath

Devin Thomas

Lughead

Thomas is in a close battle with Hixon, though I think Hixon gets the #3 WR spot, at least to start the year and Thomas is in the WR mix and also the KO return guy.

But both are MILES ahead of Barden. He sucks.

Thomas is in a close battle with Hixon, though I think Hixon gets the #3 WR spot, at least to start the year and Thomas is in the WR mix and also the KO return guy.

Well yeah, seeing as Barden hasn't practiced or played at all this camp/preseason, that's an easy statement to make.

I wanna defend Barden.. at least the kid should get another chance.

I wanna defend Barden.. at least the kid should get another chance.

He's had an unfortunate career so far. He's been injured virtually nonstop. There's not a person here who can say, for sure, that Barden is no good.

He's had an unfortunate career so far. He's been injured virtually nonstop. There's not a person here who can say, for sure, that Barden is no good.

I agree but If we get into WR trouble by 2012 we should draft Justin Blackmon from OSU

I agree but If we get into WR trouble by 2012 we should draft Justin Blackmon from OSU

Someone said it, but I would love to see Barden across from Nicks at some point in their careers. Manningham in the slot. Two big and physical wide receivers (I'd loved watching Nicks be more physical than Antonio Cromartie who's like 3 inches taller) is quite the advantage for our offense. Then, put Manningham's speed in the slot....