SportsWrath

What channel is tonights game?

osi724dasack

I have cablevision so no NFL network for me but I have NBC 4 NY and when I checked my local listings it said Americas got talent is still on, WTF is the listing wrong or not??

Just asking in advance so in case it's not on NbC4 I can just go watch it at a bar or a freinds house but Im hoping it will be on 4 so I can smoke excess amounts of weed at the safety of my home.

I have cablevision so no NFL network for me but I have NBC 4 NY and when I checked my local listings it said Americas got talent is still on, WTF is the listing wrong or not??

Just asking in advance so in case it's not on NbC4 I can just go watch it at a bar or a freinds house but Im hoping it will be on 4 so I can smoke excess amounts of weed at the safety of my home.

NBC

Are u sure? I just checked the local listings, and thanks I'm just paranoid this sours got me buggin lol enjoying a nice off day

You probably won't find it on the local listings since the game was moved to that spot.

I got Directv and it's on NFL Network.

And a Side note for all you Directv subscribers. As you know Directv is offering Sunday Ticket for free if you are a new subscriber. Also if you have the playstation 3 you will be able to order NFL Sunday Ticket thru the playstation network as of Sept 6 without a Directv Contract. Now I have been a subscriber for about 10 years. I called them up this weekend and told them that if they did not give me sunday ticket for free this year I would cancel my contract on the spot and just buy a PS3 and get my sunday ticket that way.

Needless to say I am still a Directv Subcriber and I am not paying for Sunday ticket this year and did not have to sign a 2yr contract.

I got Directv and it's on NFL Network.

And a Side note for all you Directv subscribers. As you know Directv is offering Sunday Ticket for free if you are a new subscriber. Also if you have the playstation 3 you will be able to order NFL Sunday Ticket thru the playstation network as of Sept 6 without a Directv Contract. Now I have been a subscriber for about 10 years. I called them up this weekend and told them that if they did not give me sunday ticket for free this year I would cancel my contract on the spot and just buy a PS3 and get my sunday ticket that way.

Needless to say I am still a Directv Subcriber and I am not paying for Sunday ticket this year and did not have to sign a 2yr contract.

Good for you, man. That's complete shit that they wouldn't just automatically do that for you this year. I mean, Sunday Ticket is not cheap....and you've paid for it before....that automatically should entitle you to something. Sucks that companies tend to treat new customers with awesome promotional packages while the old stand by customer gets squat.