SportsWrath

Is it possible all the member of the Dream team's O-line

JackStroud

Pressure?

They nearly planted Vick in the turf......Vick is tough

I don't know if Eli could survive that kind of abuse

Just when I think you couldnt be more of a windbag.........you surprise me. :rolleyes:

Eli is one of, if not THE, toughest QBs in the game. When have you seen Eli sit out due to injury? Vick did last yr.

Really not the point I was trying to make

I told you guys when everyone here was panicking we were doing nothing and the Eagles were padding their roster with free agents.

MY point at the time was they had weak O and D lines and thats what really wins championships....and none of the free agents they were picking up were linemen

There is no doubt we are many times over better on both lines.......especially our D line..... but now I realize the Eagles O-Line is a complete JOKE......I don't know how they regressed so badly, as I do not follow their lineman, but the guys they put in front of Vick the other night could not make our practice squad

Really not the point I was trying to make

but now I realize the Eagles O-Line is a complete JOKE

I think what you are not understanding is your numerous topic making and repeated hammering of the same point is a joke for the rest of us.

and you Sir.......your topics are of some interest?.......please direct me to one :rolleyes:

I must have missed all these exciting topics somehow

with 120,000 posts you must have stumbled across an original thought

you know the old story of an unlimited number of monkeys with an unlimited number of typewriters will eventually type the bible in full :confused:

and you Sir.......your topics are of some interest?.......please direct me to one :rolleyes:

you know the old story of an unlimited number of monkeys with an unlimited number of typewriters will eventually type the bible in full :confused:

Your house must encompass the entire continent of Africa in that case.

Jack, you're officially this board's crazy uncle. And I love it :TU: