SportsWrath

This kicker RHYS is phenomenal

JackStroud

Hey Jack, did you see Marion Barber get stuffed last night at the goal line by our scrubs? Just wanted to make sure you didn't miss that.

Jacobs had a great game, by the way. Had as many yards as Barber in less than half the carries. :smartass:

I agree ....but I'd still rather have Barber on a 3rd and one if you are just going to jam it

did you see how the Bears brought in Barber on a 3rd and one and ran a QB sneak.....thats the better play

no RB in the NFL can run straight at a stone wall when they know you're coming

Jacobs looked great.......like his rookie and second year old self....he had speed, change of direction and incredible power.....I hope he keeps it up and does not injure his knee again

DJ Ware looked better than Barber......we are loaded at RB.....maybe we can trade one for a corner

Hey Jack, did you see Marion Barber get stuffed last night at the goal line by our scrubs? Just wanted to make sure you didn't miss that.

Jacobs had a great game, by the way. Had as many yards as Barber in less than half the carries. :smartass:

Easy, he's still getting over the Almighty Chucky saying he wanted his son to play for Coughlin.

Am I the only one who thought his pot belly looked ridiculous?

Nothing to do with his kicking skills obviously.

-Z

He's not what you consider an athlete that's for sure. P.S. I didn't notice.

Who?

Jackie Gleason. You don't know who Jackie Gleason is???

You know...."The Honeymooners" (POW! To the moon, Alice, to the moon). Sheriff Buford T. Justice in "Smokey and the Bandit". You know.....Jackie Gleason. C'mon man.

And you call yourself an American. For shame.