SportsWrath

Breaking NEWS......Plaxico to Pittsburgh

Lughead

maybe same state .. different city.

He had breakfast with Tomlin and hung around all morning and ate lunch with the players the players are saying everything right to him making him feel wanted and needed . Coughlin out of the blocks was "I do not need to change" "be on time" "work for the people who hire you to work" Coughlin Pretty much told Plax My way or they highway.

This has to be Coughlins last year regardless of contract extension.

Breaking news.... Eagles sign DT Cullen Jenkins form the Packers for 5 year $25 mill..... How many $25 million contracts do they have to give out ?????? well anyway maybe they are out of money now.......(until they release/trade Samuel)

He had breakfast with Tomlin and hung around all morning and ate lunch with the players the players are saying everything right to him making him feel wanted and needed . Coughlin out of the blocks was "I do not need to change" "be on time" "work for the people who hire you to work" Coughlin Pretty much told Plax My way or they highway.

This has to be Coughlins last year regardless of contract extension.

Breaking news.... Eagles sign DT Cullen Jenkins form the Packers for 5 year $25 mill..... How many $25 million contracts do they have to give out ?????? well anyway maybe they are out of money now.......(until they release/trade Samuel)

During the meeting? I've heard the exact opposite that him and Coughlin actually had a really good discussion.

If he does, I will mark this as Reese's failure.

I dont know how much can you promise the guy when we have Smith, Nicks, Manningham and just drafted another WR.

The Steelers are having problems with Ward, let go of Randle El and are questionable at #2.

Plax has a better chance to start in Pitts then NY.

I still want Plax here though.

I dont know how much can you promise the guy when we have Smith, Nicks, Manningham and just drafted another WR.

The Steelers are having problems with Ward, let go of Randle El and are questionable at #2.

Plax has a better chance to start in Pitts then NY.

I still want Plax here though.

Smith won't be ready.. at least we have to plan for the worst.. besides I think the Giants fared better in 4 WR sets (I don't have stats to back it up.. it's just been my observation.

If he does, I will mark this as Reese's failure.

How can you call it that when we are bumping the cap ? It's between Coughlin and Burress. Ultimately the whole decision is up to Burress........ Hopefully when he look at his picture up on the mural it struck an inner cord with him

Burress was encouraged by his meeting with Coughlin. Remember, they clashed for four years and it didn't take long after he was released from the Oneida Correctional Facility for Burress to emphasize how much Coughlin was not his kind of coach.

"The meeting went as well as it could have gone," the source said. "Tom Coughlin was great. It went really well. (Burress) was pleased with how Tom Coughlin responded."

Burress likely will make a decision by Monday or Tuesday. Free agents can't practice until Thursday, so it would make sense that Burress signs by then to get the full benefit of training camp. He has not played since November of 2008 and needs all the work he can get before the season starts.

link