SportsWrath

Giants cancel training camp in Albany

Lughead

You maybe on to something brother... maybe we can have a few Sportswrathians join us.

Agreed brutha. If anyones down, Im down to meet up and head out to camp. I gotta buddy who lives here now and he's from Elizabeth. He'd be down to go.

This is very bad news. If the press has this then the lunatics truly r running the asylum. we r history

Don't underestimate the power of $$$$... They'll have a season.. it's just won't be any good.. it's like one of those you throw away... at least to me it feels like the season will be like a preseason... no real excitement.. just yayy.. now what.

Too bad....bunch of working folks in Albany are going to lose money because of rich, greedy dirtbags.

yep. definitely a drag. I love summer camp in Albany. Go every year. Usually catch a morning practice and then stop at Saratoga on the way home.

Definitely costing the community ( restaurants, hotels etc ) some dough as well.

Too bad....bunch of working folks in Albany are going to lose money because of rich, greedy dirtbags.

The NY AG is looking into suing the NFL and NFLPA with some law on the books that allows them to collect 3x the amount of economic activity that would have been generated if not for the lockout.