SportsWrath

GB vs. NE

so-cal dub

Green bay is doing surprisingly well with Rodgers out. Ugh... For those of you, including myself, who thinks the game next week will be somewhat easy...we might want to rethink it. :ermm:

Yeah there are people on here who think we can win with kindness though. Maybe if we knit them some nice winter scarfs so they can keep warm at Lambeau they will forfeit the game to us.

You know, I almost half-want us to lose out the rest of the way so we can hire BIll Cowher in the offseason.

I still dont think that would do it...sadly

I want some college or other team, preferably Dallas, to offer Killdrive a buttload of money to coach.

I still dont think that would do it...sadly

I want some college or other team, preferably Dallas, to offer Killdrive a buttload of money to coach.

Garrett is a lock

Denver maybe Because I don't think Gilfuck will do a lateral move to a new team

I just want to go on the record to say I do not want Coughlin going anywhere.

He hasn't gone anywhere. Not since 2007. Every year besides that one, the only place he's gone has been choking and embarrassing seasons.

I'm kinda worn out with it all myself, but he'll be back to do it again whenever the next season is. Dont worry.

I agree with that statement. Why all the chokes? How many games have the Giants have had a sizable lead and seem to almost give it away. Today, they happened to give it away. It's unbelievable. Two games the Giants left on the field to the Eagles. Not even counting the other games they could have won.

Same here.

I want Coughlin to get the fuck out of here ASAP. This has been too long and too repetitive where we dont play complete games - we rip shit apart in one half and come and fart all over the place in the other half. We blast loads all over the place in one part of the season and go abyssmal in another part. We need a shot in the arm - Coughlin and Gilbride need a shot in the head. The Eagles game was in a large part due to the players fuck-ups but our offense also was stalling with some bone headed calls. The defense suddenly decided to put their heads up each others' asses. As someone once said -

Note to the Special Teams Coach - "There is a bus to New York in an hour. Be under it"

This probably hurts more than anything I can remember recently.....

We beat GB and we are in?

I just want to go on the record to say I do not want Coughlin going anywhere.

I concur. We all want the Giants to win every game and a SB but it's just realistic. Coughlin has done a very good job with this team.

And for everybody who wants Cowher how long did it take for him to win a SB?

I concur. We all want the Giants to win every game and a SB but it's just realistic. Coughlin has done a very good job with this team.

And for everybody who wants Cowher how long did it take for him to win a SB?

it took cowher 14 years to win a superbowl.

he also had 2 losing season back to back in that mix, along with another 6-10 season thrown in there.

besides eli's rookies season the coughlin coached giants have never been below .500.

it took cowher 14 years to win a superbowl.

he also had 2 losing season back to back in that mix, along with another 6-10 season thrown in there.

besides eli's rookies season the coughlin coached giants have never been below .500.

Just for the record, I dont care who we hire should Coughlin leave, I'll put my faith in Reese to make the right choice and if we miss the playoffs, you can bet your ass he wont be re-signed. He did what he was hired to do and for that I thank him but I dont think he has it in him any longer to keep the team sharp and focused. Numbers dont mean anything when your team nose dives every season. It's getting old and embarrassing. What's going to be the excuse this time?

About Cowher, he didnt have much talent like we have now for a good chunk of that time, certainly didnt have a QB at Manning's level ever.