SportsWrath

GOFF

Guest StrahansGap

I've been impressed the last two games. He seems to have gotten quicker.

he seems like a pretty smart kid. Maybe the game is finally slowing down for him a bit. Presumably, as MLB he is making the defensive calls so I am sure Fewl is spending a lot of time with him.

That defensive game plan and execution of same where a thing of beauty yesterday.

Yes Pdoub.. we know you're ahead of the curve when it comes to this stuff .. we agree with you :)

fuck off, i said it yesterday so its not like im trying to imply im ahead of anyone with the shit.

its just jack creates a thread for every though in his head.

fuck off, i said it yesterday so its not like im trying to imply im ahead of anyone with the shit.

its just jack creates a thread for every though in his head.

Still with that internet tough guy shit? lol ok.

And yes Jack does that.. and that's Jack for you.

yeah because saying fuck off to a comment that i was unsure of being sarcastic is super-tough.

and even if it was... anything i say to you on here id say to you off the internet as well.

but again, "yeah because saying fuck off to a comment that i was unsure of being sarcastic is super-tough."

in fact its pretty on par with what id say to anyones sarcastic comment like yours(if it was in fact sarcastic) but looky here its you whos getting serious.

No doubt about it....Goff has really taken a big step up.

I always knew he was a very intelligent player, but he has really flashed the past two weeks. I really didn't think he could move and hit as well as he has shown.

On that one play early in the game where he slashed through the gap for a loss, I was shocked by how explosive he was.

You simply don't hold a stud like Foster to 25 yards unless your middle linebacker is playing an A+ game.

By the same token, Clint Sintim - a guy I've criticized in the past - deserves a great deal of credit replacing Bulluck yesterday.

No doubt about it....Goff has really taken a big step up.

I always knew he was a very intelligent player, but he has really flashed the past two weeks. I really didn't think he could move and hit as well as he has shown.

On that one play early in the game where he slashed through the gap for a loss, I was shocked by how explosive he was.

You simply don't hold a stud like Foster to 25 yards unless your middle linebacker is playing an A+ game.

By the same token, Clint Sintim - a guy I've criticized in the past - deserves a great deal of credit replacing Bulluck yesterday.

yeah sintim wasnt out there alot but when he was he seemed to be near the ball.

and the near interception by goff was a nice play too.

Guest StrahansGap

yeah sintim wasnt out there alot but when he was he seemed to be near the ball.

and the near interception by goff was a nice play too.

That play still stands out in my mind because all of the naysayers we're harping on this specific aspect of Goff's game. How many times in the offseason did you guys hear that Goff couldn't cover the receivers and tight ends? And Houston's TE was no slouch. He's one of the quickest in the league!

Boy if he didn't get a hand on that, Daniels was off to the races, though...a better throw by Shaub and there's no way Goff (who wasn't what we could call stride for stride with Daniels) tips that ball. He played the ball in the air excellently though.

Not trying to take anything away from him, he had an excellent game. Just a small criticism.

Boy if he didn't get a hand on that, Daniels was off to the races, though...a better throw by Shaub and there's no way Goff (who wasn't what we could call stride for stride with Daniels) tips that ball. He played the ball in the air excellently though.

Not trying to take anything away from him, he had an excellent game. Just a small criticism.

Very true. Great play by Goff on a poor pass by Schaub.

That play still stands out in my mind because all of the naysayers we're harping on this specific aspect of Goff's game. How many times in the offseason did you guys hear that Goff couldn't cover the receivers and tight ends? And Houston's TE was no slouch. He's one of the quickest in the league!

We all did.. and we thought we're fucked without no name linebackers... there was a feeling the coaches are on to something.. but human nature took over and we thought we just coudln't land a stud LB. Having said that Goff looks like the guy Oakland drafted... let's hope he keeps it up.