SportsWrath

Jeff Feagles

hey

He is returning for his 19th season. :TU:

Thank God, because the Giants need him, imo he is the best punter in the league history and has developed a great chemistry with tyree. :worshippy:

Coughlin and him agreed on special incentives so he can spend mroe time with the family :rock:

On a side note, Jay Feely picks the Giants to draft Ernie Sims. :worshippy: :TU::rock: lol Cold Pizza.

Guest Carbo
I see Simms as the best pick for us in the first round, but he is going to be long gone by time we pick. Look for Demeco Ryans to be wearing blue come the 2006 season
Not a chance EA picks Ryans. In typical and predictable EA style, he'll go for a "project" type pick, a DT, in the first round. Listen for the groans of despair come draft day. . .

Jeff Feagles is not the best punter in league history.

Maybe so, but he's the most accomplished.

He has most punts, most punds inside 20, and is the NFL iron man.

He is also going to become the altime punt yards leader this year.

Maybe so, but he's the most accomplished.

He has most punts, most punds inside 20, and is the NFL iron man.

He is also going to become the altime punt yards leader this year.

He's had a long career and thus he's in a position to claim a bunch of records. However he absolutely is NOT the best punter of all time.

He's had a long career and thus he's in a position to claim a bunch of records. However he absolutely is NOT the best punter of all time.

Twice you've said this and twice I've wondered who do you think is?

I remember him. He had a few amazing punts and then I'd cringe when he'd shank most of them.

I never knew why we cut him. Yeah, he had terrible games...But keep in mind, he had thoso bad game with a broken foot. (Or was it a broken hand?) :confused:

I never knew why we cut him. Yeah, he had terrible games...But keep in mind, he had thoso bad game with a broken foot. (Or was it a broken hand?) :confused:

It was a broken hand. I think he got into a car accident nd got flipped.

Then will you tell me who you think is? C'mon

Who Sean Landetta?

Twice you've said this and twice I've wondered who do you think is?

Jeff Feagles shouldn't even have his name mentioned in the same sentence with Ray Guy.

Heck I wouldn't even consider Feagles the best Giants punter of all time. A certain Mr. Jennings in the late 70's has that distinction.

Ray GUy was a better punter than Feagles ever was, no question about it.

Landeta in his prime 85-92 was a better punter than Feagles in his prime.

I'm not talking about their prime. I'm basing my facts over a great consistent career.

Guest Floyd The Barber

teams MVP by far...

at least we know the player that will get the most work in 2006 is an NFL All Pro. and probably headed to the HOF...