SportsWrath

Memories....

BIGBLUE01

giants coveted sherrard in the draft- i forgot which year- and everyone knew it. 49ers had the pick before the giants and walsh traded it to dallas so that the giants didn't get him. then he broke his leg twice i think with the cowboys.

The cock sucking 69'ers always feared the Giants in the playoffs....so they definitely always wanted to avoid the bruising if they could. This was one way to limit their spankings.

Leonard Marshall crushing Joe Montana.... :05-mafia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDSS9rw3x0

He got hit so hard he thought he was going to die, acoustic guitars started playing, and his momma wanted him to quit.

:laugh::LMAO::laugh::LMAO::laugh::LMAO:

Please...someone please take the grass out of my eyes....I just got planted like a fucking onion.

This was the game where Cosell was drunk on air and slurred his words throughout the first half. Most of it was edited out here. Don't watch the 4th Q unless you're Dayne.

#89?

Fred Dryer?

80's TV supercop "Hunter" was a Gman?

Awesome.

#89?

Fred Dryer?

80's TV supercop "Hunter" was a Gman?

Awesome.

#1 draft pick and that #24, tucker fredrickson? guess who the giants passed up to get him.

i'll give you a hint: he wore #40.

Brian Piccolo and Gayle Sayers...Gayle Sayers...oh man we surely sucked back then. :TD:

that's the one. and you know that washed up statue QB on the eagles that day? he later became the even more washed up giants QB.

The cock sucking 69'ers always feared the Giants in the playoffs....so they definitely always wanted to avoid the bruising if they could. This was one way to limit their spankings.

the 49ers are 4-3 against the giants lifetime in the playoffs...the dog isn't sure they feared them all that much....

the 49ers are 4-3 against the giants lifetime in the playoffs...the dog isn't sure they feared them all that much....

80s 49ers-Giants Dog. 2 of our losses to them came in 93 in everyone's retirement year and in 2002 when we refused to play defense in the 2nd half.

Bill Walsh said he feared the Giants the most. So did Montana and Lott. But why believe those guys.

Bill Walsh said he feared the Giants the most. So did Montana and Lott. But why believe those guys.

lol...yeah, what would those guys know about the 49ers?? :rolleyes:

Wasnt it Walsh that came up with the West Coast Offense just because of LT?

lol...yeah, what would those guys know about the 49ers?? :rolleyes:

Wasnt it Walsh that came up with the West Coast Offense just because of LT?

no, that actually played to LT's strength. but he did waste 2 draft picks trying to find a guy like megget.

Just a guess, but maybe it had to do with the fact that the Giants nearly killed Joe Montana twice.

"...I was thinking, oh God, I'm going to die here...."

-Joe Montana.