SportsWrath

DOOMED!

Treehugger

He does make a good point about the NYG receivers.....the defense is a question mark, but I can't see how they could be worse than last season's epic fail.

On paper, and healthy, the Giants look stronger than the 2007 and 2008 versions. But we all now there is a big difference between what we see on paper and what finishes the season.

So, if they are even a little better, they could compete for the wildcard....I still think Dallas is the team to beat in the NFC East.

He does make a good point about the NYG receivers.....the defense is a question mark, but I can't see how they could be worse than last season's epic fail.

On paper, and healthy, the Giants look stronger than the 2007 and 2008 versions. But we all now there is a big difference between what we see on paper and what finishes the season.

So, if they are even a little better, they could compete for the wildcard....I still think Dallas is the team to beat in the NFC East.

Dallas will be lucky to to be 3rd in the division.

Dallas will be lucky to to be 3rd in the division.

I hope you're right. But NYG needs to take a huge step up on defense, and right now, I see a 4th round rookie replacing Pierce.

I hope you're right. But NYG needs to take a huge step up on defense, and right now, I see a 4th round rookie replacing Pierce.

We already took huge steps on defense.. our players are healthier than last year.. and our D coordinator knows what the fuck he's doing.. as far as replacing Pierce, Pierce was cut because he flat out sucked out there... he was done. Do I like having Goff at MLB? Nope.. but hey... I'm going to wait till the roster is finalized. Something tells me the Giants ain't done yet.

We already took huge steps on defense.. our players are healthier than last year.. and our D coordinator knows what the fuck he's doing.. as far as replacing Pierce, Pierce was cut because he flat out sucked out there... he was done. Do I like having Goff at MLB? Nope.. but hey... I'm going to wait till the roster is finalized. Something tells me the Giants ain't done yet.

No offense, Nas, but shouldn't Fewell call at least a real game first?

I mean, I'm sure at some point last off season somebody said "we'll be fine with Sheridan, he knows what the fuck he's doing".

I mean, I'm sure at some point last off season somebody said "we'll be fine with Sheridan, he knows what the fuck he's doing".

but at least Fewell has some real experience under his belt....

we all said it......

but at least Fewell has some real experience under his belt....

Granted. I'm not knocking Fewell at all here, honestly. I'm glad we got him.

Honestly, I had no idea who Spags was before we got him and he turned out to be the real deal. All I'm saying is, there is a lot of talk that Fewell will turn things around, and right now that's all it is.....talk. He hasn't actually done anything just yet, and God forbid if the guy needs a season or 2 to get his system up and running because, well, he came in after Sheridan and he's going to make everything A-OK. Just seems like a lot to put on one dude, that's all.

Rik, Fewell already called games :)

Rik, Fewell already called games :)

I meant with the Giants. I know he's not a rookie DC. Hell, he was an interim head coach for a while. I'll go crawl under my MOD rock now.......talk amongst yourselves.

I meant with the Giants. I know he's not a rookie DC. Hell, he was an interim head coach for a while. I'll go crawl under my MOD rock now.......talk amongst yourselves.

No no.. no crawling under rocks... I know I can be tough sometimes but I'm a nice guy :). I won't hurt you, Rik, I promise :P

Dallas went 11-5 last year and had a really strong draft. There's no reason to think they'll do worst this year, except for the questionable 'upgrade' at LT (old and dirty for young and unimpressive).

Granted. I'm not knocking Fewell at all here, honestly. I'm glad we got him.

Honestly, I had no idea who Spags was before we got him and he turned out to be the real deal. All I'm saying is, there is a lot of talk that Fewell will turn things around, and right now that's all it is.....talk. He hasn't actually done anything just yet, and God forbid if the guy needs a season or 2 to get his system up and running because, well, he came in after Sheridan and he's going to make everything A-OK. Just seems like a lot to put on one dude, that's all.

Spags = Parcells

Sheridan = Handley