SportsWrath

Pdouble

BronxRik

I think it would've been better if you used the Sphinx in Egypt instead. But I can see the "french" connection. You get A for trying F for creativity. :TD: I mean :TU:

I mean.. nothing like linking Haiti to the country responsible for their misery lol

I think it would've been better if you used the Sphinx in Egypt instead. But I can see the "french" connection. You get A fro trying F for creativity. :TD: I mean :TU:

I mean.. nothing liking Haiti to the country responsible for their misery lol

No not France....that paragon of virtue for the rights of man....um err White men. :smartass:

I think it would've been better if you used the Sphinx in Egypt instead. But I can see the "french" connection. You get A fro trying F for creativity. :TD: I mean :TU:

What??? :huh:

What??? :huh:

The kid is Haitian....he is making an alliteration concerning using the Eiffel Tower as part of the JPP Avatar. France was the brutal colonial master of Haiti and up till recently Haiti was still paying an indemnity to France. For the criminal act of fighting for their freedom. After their successful revolt...Haiti was isolated economically and diplomatically with France....and drum roll please....the young United States leading the way ....stating that Haiti was a cancer to be excised before the rest of the Nig..Nig..Negroes got any ideas. So in order to be able to survive Haiti pays France for the crime of freedom. Over half of their debt is this money which now is in the billions of dollars. Only since the earthquake has France talked ...(talked mind you) about forgiving the debt in its entirety. During the Haitian Bicentennial in 2001...Haiti formerly requested forgiveness of this blood ransom and France pretty much ignored it to death. <_<

The kid is Haitian....he is making an alliteration concerning using the Eiffel Tower as part of the JPP Avatar. France was the brutal colonial master of Haiti and up till recently Haiti was still paying an indemnity to France. For the criminal act of fighting for their freedom. After their successful revolt...Haiti was isolated economically and diplomatically with France....and drum roll please....the young United States leading the way ....stating that Haiti was a cancer to be excised before the rest of the Nig..Nig..Negroes got any ideas. So in order to be able to survive Haiti pays France for the crime of freedom. Over half of their debt is this money which now is in the billions of dollars. Only since the earthquake has France talked ...(talked mind you) about forgiving the debt in its entirety. During the Haitian Bicentennial in 2001...Haiti formerly requested forgiveness of this blood ransom and France pretty much ignored it to death. <_<

You know what, I'm taken your history privileges away for the rest of the night young man. This is a fourm about the Giants and the greatness that is JPP.

The kid is Haitian....he is making an alliteration concerning using the Eiffel Tower as part of the JPP Avatar. France was the brutal colonial master of Haiti and up till recently Haiti was still paying an indemnity to France. For the criminal act of fighting for their freedom. After their successful revolt...Haiti was isolated economically and diplomatically with France....and drum roll please....the young United States leading the way ....stating that Haiti was a cancer to be excised before the rest of the Nig..Nig..Negroes got any ideas. So in order to be able to survive Haiti pays France for the crime of freedom. Over half of their debt is this money which now is in the billions of dollars. Only since the earthquake has France talked ...(talked mind you) about forgiving the debt in its entirety. During the Haitian Bicentennial in 2001...Haiti formerly requested forgiveness of this blood ransom and France pretty much ignored it to death. <_>

Damn. All I wanted to do was make an avatar.

sphinx_JPP_2.jpg

Thanks for the history Lession TBC.. however I think Haitians should just give France the Middle Finger and not pay a penny... wtf is France gonna do? Invade them?

Sorry about the misspellings, Rik. I usually type without even lookin.

LOL. I majored in typo 101, but I honestly had no clue what you were saying. It was almost like reading one of Nem's posts..........almost.