SportsWrath

Cards may be shopping for a Carr

Lughead

hate to see him go but considering we went with lorenzen for 2 years, any of those guys is sufficient.

True , One thing though what if Eli gets hurt then who do you think could continue steering the ship effectively . of the ones he mentioned Chad may be the best choice

I would hate to see him go as well but it wouldn't be fair to him to keep him corralled ,unless he wanted to stay here.

True , One thing though what if Eli gets hurt then who do you think could continue steering the ship effectively . of the ones he mentioned Chad may be the best choice

I would hate to see him go as well but it wouldn't be fair to him to keep him corralled ,unless he wanted to stay here.

Wasn't Pennington knocked out for the season with a concussion or something? He was doing pretty well with Miami before he got hurt. Nobody else on that list gives me a hard-on.

Wasn't Pennington knocked out for the season with a concussion or something? He was doing pretty well with Miami before he got hurt. Nobody else on that list gives me a hard-on.

Yes he was. I don't care for the list either and I never cared for Chad but he would be the best choice as a veteran back up . and with none of our wide receivers breaking down field for more than 30 yards chad may still have the arm to throw that far.

Kyle Boller strikes me as a dude that never really had anyone at the skill positions to work with.....might be worth a consideration if Carr goes elsewhere...I could be way off about Boller too, I know he wasn't good, but it might not have been a skill thing....

Kyle Boller strikes me as a dude that never really had anyone at the skill positions to work with.....might be worth a consideration if Carr goes elsewhere...I could be way off about Boller too, I know he wasn't good, but it might not have been a skill thing....

I never watched much of him but my recollections are of off-target throws, poor decisions leading to INTs and panicing under pressure. I might have only seen him on a bad day but I'm not interested in seeing much more of him.

I never watched much of him but my recollections are of off-target throws, poor decisions leading to INTs and panicing under pressure. I might have only seen him on a bad day but I'm not interested in seeing much more of him.

Yah, I really wouldn't be very comfortable with any of those guys starting....knock on wood Eli keeps up his Iron Man role...

If its just as a backup, no one would like to see Culpepper or Brunell here? I think they, along with Pennington give us the best possible backup of those available with experience.

I was going to say Brunell since he knows Coughlin but he's got to be getting real old by now.