SportsWrath

Now that that's over...

so-cal dub

Im shocked, I mean his defense only allowed like 900 points this year. Thats not that bad for a rookie.

Oddly enough 10th ranked overall but second worst for TDs allowed. Would have been worst if Detroit hadn't shit the bed in their last game also.

Oddly enough 10th ranked overall but second worst for TDs allowed. Would have been worst if Detroit hadn't shit the bed in their last game also.

And they did it while having a shut-out against the Raiders. So all those points were scored in 15 games. That's Elephant-Man ugly.

And they did it while having a shut-out against the Raiders. So all those points were scored in 15 games. That's Elephant-Man ugly.

Those TDs were the killer, something like 80% for opponents. I know Jack will love this comment but I think Peirce was a big loss. It seemed that the D was constantly lost and had no idea what coverages were or where to be.

Those TDs were the killer, something like 80% for opponents. I know Jack will love this comment but I think Peirce was a big loss. It seemed that the D was constantly lost and had no idea what coverages were or where to be.

that's what practice is for. it would be hard to beleive that this coach was burning the midnite oil much.

that's what practice is for. it would be hard to believe that this coach was burning the midnite oil much.

I agree there is no excuse but the D looked lost so often you have to wonder what the hell was going on. Either Peirce's leadership is bigger than we would have thought or Sheridan was talking Chinese to his players. Either way it's baffling how this D slid so far so fast. :confused: