SportsWrath

Gilbride for President

JMFP

LOL....you're not kidding about the FG fake. I was laughing at the play for like five minutes afterwards.. Stupidest play I've EVER seen, from design to execution.

I liked the 3rd & 5 draw back when the offense was Tiki Barber and an in-completion to Burress.

Believe it or not it has actually worked for the Redskins. I think trying again after the timeout was a very bad call though. Clearly the Giants were now going to be completely prepared for a fake FG or any trickery.

in that alignment, yes. that was the trick and it probably would've worked the first time.

I dont anybody was eligible and anybody was a receiver. They were all fucktards soiling themselves on the field with that repeat call.

They should all have been illegal and grassers! The NFL should actually fine Zorn and the Redskins for putting that fuckall play on display.

COME ON! THIS IS THE NFL! What were those douchebags thinking. Zorn is a putz!

I dont anybody was eligible and anybody was a receiver. They were all fucktards soiling themselves on the field with that repeat call.

They should all have been illegal and grassers! The NFL should actually fine Zorn and the Redskins for putting that fuckall play on display.

COME ON! THIS IS THE NFL! What were those douchebags thinking. Zorn is a putz!

The funny thing is, it's worked before. And Hunter Smith has scored a touchdown already against us this year.

It would have been an alright play had we not had any timeouts...it might not have worked anyway, but I doubt they would have messed it up that bad...

The funny thing is, it's worked before. And Hunter Smith has scored a touchdown already against us this year.

It would have been an alright play had we not had any timeouts...it might not have worked anyway, but I doubt they would have messed it up that bad...

that's right- plus it was bad timing, smelled of desperation. score 3, you get the ball back to start the 2nd half with the possiblilty of 24-10

but, why should zorn give a shit? he's been taking crap from napolean snyder all year. i'm surprised he didn't throw in a few statue of liberties and an alley oop!

Yah, these less than 6 win teams are gonna pull out all the stops these last few weeks...they are gonna start going for it on 4th and short just about anywhere on the field except inside their own 40...they have nothing to lose...

But you're right, in Zorn's case, at the end of the half....take the damn 3 points. You get the ball at the half...desperation is a stinky cologne...

The only thing in defense of Zorn is, is that Snyder has his pink slips waiting for him two minuets after their final game has played. After alot of the shit he has taken in DC I'm willing to bet he just said "fuck it, I'm going to have some fun" and ala one of the stupidest plays in the NFL.

The only thing in defense of Zorn is, is that Snyder has his pink slips waiting for him two minuets after their final game has played. After alot of the shit he has taken in DC I'm willing to bet he just said "fuck it, I'm going to have some fun" and ala one of the stupidest plays in the NFL.

Actually it isn't because it has worked for the Redskins before. Anyway nothing was going the Redskins way on Monday so it was just another terrible thing to add to the Redskins terrible night.

He's responsible for 45 guys on the field. He ran down the clock to 3 seconds to kick a field goal, why not save some seconds, try one more shot at the endzone and then kick the field goal. If nothing else, he owed it to Jason Campbell after getting that far to put points on the board, since he didn't have the fucking decency to give the kid some extra protection out there, a few 2 tight end lineups perhaps and have the tight end lock down one side of the line. Zorn was a QB and if anyone should know about getting pounded, he should. He could have gotten his punter killed. It's bullshit to claim it's okay that he did it because he's on his way out, how's that going to look to anyone when he's looking for a job.

It was one of the most irresponsible coaching jobs ever, if Coughlin was 4-9 and did that shit we'd be losing it. The amazing part is that Synder hasn't canned him, because it would be the most justified sackings ever. I'm also not sure why people think he's been treated so bad, I mean he's been terrible last year, he was absolutely clueless against us in the 1st game. The Skins played better since he got chased from calling plays. The fact that he's getting a head coach salary for doing such a shit job is a bonus if you ask me.

Sorry BIC, it's not aimed at you, just the whole thing in general.

snyder gives no respect, he deserves none in return. this whole season was about getting zorn to quit, a tactic used by his mentor, Al last year. zorn's a good man, you can't judge the guy on this season or that play.

exactly, you're talking about a team who's front office saw it fit to waste 100 million + on a "fix-all" defensive lineman that was 1. a product of an aggressive defensive system

and 2. doesn't buy in to what you're trying to do on defense in the first place. A combo for an ineffective signing. Obviously Haynesworth is the least of their problems....injuries are, but when you consider the kind of drafts they have put together in the last couple years and the fact that Portis is nearing 30, injury and fumble prone, why has that team never signed or drafted an up and coming running back? Why didn't they spend 25 million on a WR that is actually proven, 25 million on a veteran o lineman, 25 million on a running back, and 25 million on a linebacker? Might not have been possible quite as easily as I make it sound, but cmon...we all knew how bad that team was last year....and they really did nothing to improve it other than signing Haynesworth....

They refuse to give Jason Campbell any help in succeeding...which is fine by me beacuse pretty soon, they'll be drafting another QB to groom and ruining his career...racking up 10+ losses a season anyway.

snyder gives no respect, he deserves none in return. this whole season was about getting zorn to quit, a tactic used by his mentor, Al last year. zorn's a good man, you can't judge the guy on this season or that play.

Not to mention how much damage that FO did to Campbell's confidence in the offseason. He might not be Drew Brees, but they have a pretty tough SOB QB'ing for them; who gave that team more than that owner deserved this year.

They refuse to give Jason Campbell any help in succeeding...which is fine by me because pretty soon, they'll be drafting another QB to groom and ruining his career...racking up 10+ losses a season anyway.

Exactly, the team needed a better O not D. The Redskin's D has been good for years now and it's the O that needs help; especially a RB as Portis is getting hurt every year now. It's actually comical that Snyder pretends that he wants a good football team because clearly he just wants to sell seats by signing big names.

Back on topic, this thread is straight out of bizarro world. Hopefully the O plays lights out the rest of the way and Dallas or GB loses.