SportsWrath

Dallas out and NyGiants In.

rphguy

I don't see the Giants losing another game. They have Washington, who knows what team is going to show up but it's a must win for the Giants. Then Carolina, that should be a win and then off to Minnesota who probably will sit their starters.

I don't see the Giants losing another game. They have Washington, who knows what team is going to show up but it's a must win for the Giants. Then Carolina, that should be a win and then off to Minnesota who probably will sit their starters.

How can you possibly think that any game is a given considering the way our defense is playing??? NO GAME is a given for this Giants team. Detroit might beat us! It will be a fight to the end and I hope we beat a Minnesota team that plays its starters - because thats what might propel this team and light a fire under their asses.

Dallas will go 1-2 to finish the season at 9-6

NY Giants will go 2-1 to finish the season at 9-6.

Giants are wildcard and Cowboys will be sitting at home.

Packers are the other wildcard.

that is all.

I think you mean 10-6.......and the Giants cant afford to lose another game cause then that would put us at 9-7 and dallas at 10-6........i think you should take this thread down and try again :doh:

Dallas will go 1-2 to finish the season at 9-6

NY Giants will go 2-1 to finish the season at 9-6.

Giants are wildcard and Cowboys will be sitting at home.

Packers are the other wildcard.

that is all.

i agree with you ....(except there are 16 games in a season) ........so you mean 9-7

If there's one thing I've learned about the 2009 New York Giants... it's that you can't take anything for granted with the 2009 New York Giants.

Seven weeks ago we were talking about how soon we'd wrap up home field for the playoffs... now we're talking about who has to lose to even make it in.

I wouldn't be shocked to see this team lose out. Or win out, for that matter.

Unless I'm wrong, Dallas is playing NO on Saturday....meaning that it's possible the Giants could have their playoff destiny back in their hands before they even face off against the Redskins.

I can understand splitting against the Cowboys and Eagles....but the margin is now -0- against the Redskins. An absolute must win game.