SportsWrath

THE 250lb BALLERINA

BadEgg

nah, rik is cool. if you start banning everyone, you'd have the giants board. they handle it pretty well here.

I agree, but his post was incorrect. None of us call the dog names until he flames everyone's opinions. And in fact, I feel name calling (mostly always in jest, anyway) is far less of an offense than being a miserable fuck that can't help but be sarcastic and spiteful in every response he makes. And people have been banned for less. Arbitrary.

What are you guys going on about? Lonely Hotdog is so insightful! I mean he not only tells you why your opinion is wrong, he actually tells you what your opinion is! He doesn't even need to try comprehending what you've been saying before finding you wrong, he'll just argue against a point you haven't made instead! He's that insightful! It's really quite amazing.

I agree, but his post was incorrect. None of us call the dog names until he flames everyone's opinions. And in fact, I feel name calling (mostly always in jest, anyway) is far less of an offense than being a miserable fuck that can't help but be sarcastic and spiteful in every response he makes. And people have been banned for less. Arbitrary.

uh huh...perfect example of you clearly not being able to let anything go. the dog thinks we can review this if you choose to do so...let's take the three threads on this page as an aexample (ordinary thread, fumble review thread and this one), and let's look at oh, storm how about you for example...read each thread in its' entirity, and marvel at you suddenly jumping in debates that didn't concern you, insulting and looking to insight the dog...it happens. the dog is fine with it...just unfortunate that you and others (blunatic, treehugger and bigblue come to mind) are unable to hanlde it...if the dog gets banned, then so should the likes of you and others. of course, the dog would never call for that, b/c the dog doesn't get all hot and bothered over a sports message board...seems that would be sad...

uh huh...perfect example of you clearly not being able to let anything go. the dog thinks we can review this if you choose to do so...let's take the three threads on this page as an aexample

got to admit- he's the king of irony. :yawn:

uh huh...perfect example of you clearly not being able to let anything go. the dog thinks we can review this if you choose to do so...let's take the three threads on this page as an aexample (ordinary thread, fumble review thread and this one), and let's look at oh, storm how about you for example...read each thread in its' entirity, and marvel at you suddenly jumping in debates that didn't concern you, insulting and looking to insight the dog...it happens. the dog is fine with it...just unfortunate that you and others (blunatic, treehugger and bigblue come to mind) are unable to hanlde it...if the dog gets banned, then so should the likes of you and others. of course, the dog would never call for that, b/c the dog doesn't get all hot and bothered over a sports message board...seems that would be sad...

:blink:

What is it that you are trying to communicate here?

Personaly I dont talk with "the dog". I have no respect for a man who refuses to even say who he roots for. Why should anyone listen to the opinion of someone when you dont even know where they are coming from? We would all be better off to just ignore such a person. It works for me.

Personaly I dont talk with "the dog". I have no respect for a man who refuses to even say who he roots for. Why should anyone listen to the opinion of someone when you dont even know where they are coming from? We would all be better off to just ignore such a person. It works for me.

Bump...complete waste of time. :rolleyes: