SportsWrath

THE 250lb BALLERINA

BadEgg

um, the court jester initiated that agreement with the dog. he started that, the dog followed through, he refused to keep up his end of his own devised agreement. the dog had no such deal with badegg, and so could care less about that...you however seem to have the need to insert yourself into any conversation the dog is having. funny, the dog never really bothers with the likes of you, and yet you can't help yourself when it comes to the dog...why is that? fascinating. really. and perhaps a tad unnerving...

yes, i am here to unnerve you, lonely guy. fact is you criticize bigblue for going back on his word. but your principles about "word" are only for the people you choose to bully. the egg who's butt your lonely head is up in did exactly the same, yet, you preach principles. you are sick, distorted and you stand for nothing.

and i will insert myself into anything i feel like until the mods do with you what thy should have done already. we don't need cynical pussies here.

yes, i am here to unnerve you, lonely guy. fact is you criticize bigblue for going back on his word. but your principles about "word" are only for the people you choose to bully. the egg who's butt your lonely head is up in did exactly the same, yet, you preach principles. you are sick, distorted and you stand for nothing.

and i will insert myself into anything i feel like until the mods do with you what thy should have done already. we don't need cynical pussies here.

again, the dog never bothered with you, so your attacks are unprompted and have to do with your own illness. the dog "criticized" him as you put it when he backed out of something he initiated with the dog. if you have an issue with badegg, take it up with him...but keep crusading....it wreaks of desperation. now, with all do respect, the dog is going to go back to engaging with those the dog chooses to engage with...you keep going about trying to instigate with the dog by jumping into debates that don't involve you...and so the world goes round...

again, the dog never bothered with you, so your attacks are unprompted and have to do with your own illness. the dog "criticized" him as you put it when he backed out of something he initiated with the dog. if you have an issue with badegg, take it up with him...but keep crusading....it wreaks of desperation. now, with all do respect, the dog is going to go back to engaging with those the dog chooses to engage with...you keep going about trying to instigate with the dog by jumping into debates that don't involve you...and so the world goes round...

we've conversed many times, lonely guy. the reason you don't like to engage with me often is i school you on a regular basis.

you think everyone you engage with wants to hear from your lonely ass? yet you stick it in there. you're the desparation poster child.

just so you know the rules of a forum, everyone is free to any post. you can put me on your ignore liist- if you behave, i don't comment because i don't find you interesting. when you get your lonely guy freak on and get obnoxious, ii find that too compelling to pass up.

we've conversed many times, lonely guy. the reason you don't like to engage with me often is i school you on a regular basis.

you think everyone you engage with wants to hear from your lonely ass? yet you stick it in there. you're the desparation poster child.

just so you know the rules of a forum, everyone is free to any post. you can put me on your ignore liist- if you behave, i don't comment because i don't find you interesting. when you get your lonely guy freak on and get obnoxious, ii find that too compelling to pass up.

and miss all of your keen insight? how could the dog ever go on without that? if you don't find the dog interesting, then why do you continue to respond? and if the dog is so lonely, what does that make you, the person that continues to engage in the hopes of provoking arguments? more lonely? more depserate? or possibly just over reacting on a sports message board...hmmm, how sad and trite.

and miss all of your keen insight? how could the dog ever go on without that? if you don't find the dog interesting, then why do you continue to respond? and if the dog is so lonely, what does that make you, the person that continues to engage in the hopes of provoking arguments? more lonely? more depserate? or possibly just over reacting on a sports message board...hmmm, how sad and trite.

good comeback, lonely guy. i come here because i like people on here and my team is represented. as i said, you're only on my radar when you start bullying or otherwise acting obnoxious. which lately has been often- feeling extra lonely? wanna cookie?

good comeback, lonely guy. i come here because i like people on here and my team is represented. as i said, you're only on my radar when you start bullying or otherwise acting obnoxious. which lately has been often- feeling extra lonely? wanna cookie?

ahh, the dog sees now. well, the sportswrath message board community is truely fortunate to have a guardian angel noble defender of those in need such as yourself to step in on their behalf...as for your bullying comments, perhaps reviewing what gets initiated (go back as far as you would like, since you seem to have a lot of time to monitor the dog's actions, the dog joined in the summer of 2007) will help clear a few things up...if you want to be the modern day superhero, you should at least be aware of who's aide you are coming to...which by the way, the dog would think is a tad insulting to those the dog engages...you know, you feeling like you need to step to their aide and all...again, as for character, what does it say to you that if you truely feel someone is a lost lonely soul, why the need to attack and try and bury that person? that is the definition of a bully.

ahh, the dog sees now. well, the sportswrath message board community is truely fortunate to have a guardian angel noble defender of those in need such as yourself to step in on their behalf...as for your bullying comments, perhaps reviewing what gets initiated (go back as far as you would like, since you seem to have a lot of time to monitor the dog's actions, the dog joined in the summer of 2007) will help clear a few things up...if you want to be the modern day superhero, you should at least be aware of who's aide you are coming to...which by the way, the dog would think is a tad insulting to those the dog engages...you know, you feeling like you need to step to their aide and all...again, as for character, what does it say to you that if you truely feel someone is a lost lonely soul, why the need to attack and try and bury that person? that is the definition of a bully.

wow, you're making me feel bad now. i didn't know you felt so oppressed. i'll try and be more compassionate.

:jerkoff:

Nobody can be banned/suspended because quite frankly, being annoying isn't against the rules. And before anyone jumps in with examples of where the dog and/or badegg have 'attacked' people, check your own glass house for cracks because as far as 'name calling' goes, it goes both ways regardless of who started it, or how innocently it was implied.

That said, both The Italian Hotdog and Badegg know full well that what they post a majority of the time is neither informational or entertaining, but usually posted to get a reaction. And no, not a reaction that will result in engaging conversation, but one that will end up with members 'attacking' them, and them posting sly, catty replies that slip under the rules of engagement to make it look like they didn't do anything and the general membership are the ones who are to blame. Plus, when they post the way they do, it leads to the first sentence of this post, and they know it. Although, I will admit, the dog's posts are usually less inflammatory than egg's, but still, they know exactly what they are doing and so do we.

Personally, (and my opinion doesn't mean a thing as I am supposed to be impartial, follow the board guidelines, and do what is best for the board), I choose not to reply to either one of them because they don't post anything worth replying to. The dog posts in round-about ways that he knows will annoy people, but at least on ocassion posts something with some content. Eggy on the other hand, posts the same old tired stuff just to get under other posters skins. Both posting styles achieve the desired reaction, but neither warrants a reply from me, nor does it break the rules.

Finally, to clear up the whole 'they are one poster with a 2nd account' accusations: To the best of our ability, with the tools we have to verify email/IP addresses, as best as we can tell, no, they are not the same poster. Obviously I cannot post their personal information that leads us to believe this, and IP tracking at this level is not an exact science, but we're pretty good at detecting stuff like this.

i see, it was a joke, but now you're serious.

Serious about what? Serious about not banning anyone? Yes, I am as serious now as I was then, joke or not.

Please don't nit-pik. You know full well if anyone was going to be banned, it wouldn't be done through the use of a Paint-jobbed pic in a thread.

All I was trying to do was lighten things up a bit earlier this week by posting a pic in reply to another mod. I made the more explainatory post today after reading the exchanges that have been going on the last couple of days.

Serious about what? Serious about not banning anyone? Yes, I am as serious now as I was then, joke or not.

Please don't nit-pik. You know full well if anyone was going to be banned, it wouldn't be done through the use of a Paint-jobbed pic in a thread.

All I was trying to do was lighten things up a bit earlier this week by posting a pic in reply to another mod. I made the more explainatory post today after reading the exchanges that have been going on the last couple of days.

as far as i know , no one asked you to ban them- certainly not me- and if they did privately, then you should respond privately. just my opinion though. joke and be serious as you please, you're the mod.

as far as i know , no one asked you to ban them- certainly not me- and if they did privately, then you should respond privately. just my opinion though. joke and be serious as you please, you're the mod.

OK, for some reason, I seem to be extremely 'off' in my posting.

Nobody has publicly or privately asked for anyone to be banned. The reason for my post earlier was because of this:

so I felt an explaination (not specifically directed at you) was in order following the posts that came after that.

I should just shut the hell up, hand out candy to little children, and pop open a few brews.

OK, for some reason, I seem to be extremely 'off' in my posting.

Nobody has publicly or privately asked for anyone to be banned. The reason for my post earlier was because of this:

so I felt an explaination (not specifically directed at you) was in order following the posts that came after that.

I should just shut the hell up, hand out candy to little children, and pop open a few brews.

yea sorry, rik. i've been cooped up with pneumonia since last monday and i'm going a bit stir crazy. didn't mean to get snippy with you.

Once again --

I am not the Dog

I do not control the Dog

My guess is that he responds to me because I am not a Giants fan. Meaning, I have a realistic non-bias approach as opposed to some of you flaming homers... :furious:

Also, addressing another post, while I've come around after Giant losses this season, I am typically here all the time during football season. I have been busy but, it's your lucky day, as I intend to come by more often. Some of you may still feel its the result of the mounting Giants losses which, trust me, are coming...

The sad fact is, we see niether hide nor hair of you all season, you claim to be busy, yet the day following a Giants loss you are here to post for days on end. 6 weeks into the season you suddenly find time to post, coinciding with the giants losing.

Not that it bothers me, the giants will still go deep into the playoffs, and the Cowboys will still miss them completely. You shouldn't be so happy about our early losses, you should have wished we cruised to a 10 and 1 or 11 and 1 start, because we still have time to correct out problems.

Oh, and I know i'm a month early, but just in case i don't get to say it before December, see you in the preseason.

My 2 cents.....Egg can be banned in my opinion. Not because i care what he posts, i very rarely reply to him anymore, but there are many who can't resist the urge and the whole Giants sections gets revolving around one or 2 inflamatory threads. Same as the Fab 4, everyone who usually posts here either ends up staying out of the sections or only posts in Eggs threads.

The Dog, while he does fan the fire and is Pancho to Eggs Lefty, rarely starts threads and doesn't post much unless Egg is around.

Bottom line, when Egg is around the forum goes to shit.

yea sorry, rik. i've been cooped up with pneumonia since last monday and i'm going a bit stir crazy. didn't mean to get snippy with you.

No need, man, sometimes I get all long winded and shit and it never turns out good.

Hope you're feeling better.

Naw, personally, I find it reassuring that someone else finds you to be the biggest douchewad around.

Nobody can be banned/suspended because quite frankly, being annoying isn't against the rules. And before anyone jumps in with examples of where the dog and/or badegg have 'attacked' people, check your own glass house for cracks because as far as 'name calling' goes, it goes both ways regardless of who started it, or how innocently it was implied.

That said, both The Italian Hotdog and Badegg know full well that what they post a majority of the time is neither informational or entertaining, but usually posted to get a reaction. And no, not a reaction that will result in engaging conversation, but one that will end up with members 'attacking' them, and them posting sly, catty replies that slip under the rules of engagement to make it look like they didn't do anything and the general membership are the ones who are to blame. Plus, when they post the way they do, it leads to the first sentence of this post, and they know it. Although, I will admit, the dog's posts are usually less inflammatory than egg's, but still, they know exactly what they are doing and so do we.

Personally, (and my opinion doesn't mean a thing as I am supposed to be impartial, follow the board guidelines, and do what is best for the board), I choose not to reply to either one of them because they don't post anything worth replying to. The dog posts in round-about ways that he knows will annoy people, but at least on ocassion posts something with some content. Eggy on the other hand, posts the same old tired stuff just to get under other posters skins. Both posting styles achieve the desired reaction, but neither warrants a reply from me, nor does it break the rules.

Finally, to clear up the whole 'they are one poster with a 2nd account' accusations: To the best of our ability, with the tools we have to verify email/IP addresses, as best as we can tell, no, they are not the same poster. Obviously I cannot post their personal information that leads us to believe this, and IP tracking at this level is not an exact science, but we're pretty good at detecting stuff like this.

Well Bronx, Id gladly sacrifice myself, ban me and Dog/Egg.

Besides, I seem to remember that one wigger dude being banned for exactly the reasons you posted as to why posters cant get banned(being annoying). I'd tell you to enforce the rules across the board but they've always appeared arbitrary to me anyway.

The fact is, Dog/Egg are pests, trolls, lacking in people skills, and altogether don't contribute anything to this board. So, as far as "your opinion" on this, I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Dude, dude, dude...you're assuming he's good at "enforcing the rules."