SportsWrath

Gameday Thread / Game Predictions

BronxRik

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Gonna Win?

• [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/giants_icon2.jpg[/img]
    • [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/rixquest/Sportswrath/Team%20Icons/Cardinals_Icon2.jpg[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Cardinals by less than 3
    • Cardinals by 3-9
    • Cardinals by 10-14
    • Cardinals by 14+
    • TIE

Rik's current blood pressure:

173 over 94

Heart bangin' away at 119 beats per minute.

Image096.jpg

Not good, not good at all.

FUCK.

Seriously Bro...I just changed my meds and I have a splitting headache....I was 147 over 105 this afternoon..83 resting beats a minute....I am not taking it again for another twenty minutes....I am afraid of what I will see. :ph34r:

Rik's current blood pressure:

173 over 94

Heart bangin' away at 119 beats per minute.

Image096.jpg

Not good, not good at all.

FUCK.

On the bright side, the Yankees are goin' to the series. And they'll win it.

Seriously Bro...I just changed my meds and I have a splitting headache....I was 147 over 105 this afternoon..83 resting beats a minute....I am not taking it again for another twenty minutes....I am afraid of what I will see. :ph34r:

Usually....usually.....I can keep the pressure well within normal, even if I skip the meds. But I'll be damned is I can't get that heartbeat below 90, usually it's around 100-110 no matter what I do (or don't do). But with the Gman loss and the Yankees going to the series, my heart can't take it.

I was hoping they would pull an 86 Mets Giants where the crowd was cheering the Mets on the replay screen as the Giants beat the Redskins. Its a damn shame when the Cardinals....the fucking Cardinals...can bring more on defense than we can. I have little hope going into Philly.

I was hoping they would pull an 86 Mets Giants where the crowd was cheering the Mets on the replay screen as the Giants beat the Redskins. Its a damn shame when the Cardinals....the fucking Cardinals...can bring more on defense than we can. I have little hope going into Philly.

Well, after last week's debacle, I was sure the D was going to abuse AZ, Eli would have a Montana (not an Omaha) day, and all would be right in Giants-land. We're not even halfway thru the season, and there's alot of football left, but we're not going anywhere come January if this shit keeps up.

And how the FUCK....HOW THE FUCK was there not a helmet to helmet call made against the Cardinals...That was an old fashioned spearing. Of course Goodell and his cock circus will give this prick who did it a $5000 fine....but no personal foul and an additional fifteen yards for Eli to throw another INT... :smartass:

And how the FUCK....HOW THE FUCK was there not a helmet to helmet call made against the Cardinals...That was an old fashioned spearing. Of course Goodell and his cock circus will give this prick who did it a $5000 fine....but no personal foul and an additional fifteen yards for Eli to throw another INT... :smartass:

I said it last week, I say it every game after people start screaming the refs fucked up, and I'll say it this week: I don't normally blame a loss on bad calls, good teams find a way to overcome the screwups. That said, that non-call on Boss was huge because it would have netted a 1st down, and probably Bradshaw doesn't feel the pressure to squeeze more than he could. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, I know, but it was a difference maker. As well as the offsides vs. the Arizona Head Bob. Last week I could easily say "even if the penalties went our way, we would probably still have lost". I'm not as confident making that statement this week. I think if some of those calls go our way, the outcome is different.