SportsWrath

Guess some questions were answered.

Virginia Giant

There really isn't a single kick that Tynes cannot miss. I have absolutely no confidence in this guy. I feel like a broken fucking record with this

ive got more confidence in Tynes from 45 yards than 25 yards ......he seems to try and hook everthing with his natural drawing action ( ie aiming at the right upright and pullng it inside ) .That seems fine when he fully commits to the kick .......but he is hopeless withthe short ones. If you look at his misses they are all hooked left ....never wide right.

what do you expect from a bloody Scot anyway !

two questions going into the game.

1: Whats wrong with the running game

2: How will the D hold up with the injuries.

Nearly 200 yards between Jacobs and Bradshaw and a shutout by the D, even against the hapless Bucs, is a good sign. I didn't get to see the game, but it looks like we thoroughly dominated TB, and their O played pretty well before today.

What game did you get VG?. DC - Lions. You poor thing.

Really nothing much got answered yesterday. The Bucs are awful and really when you bring in our 2nd stringers with 10 minutes to go then the game is pretty much done. Jacobs really hasn't answered anything, he ran like he had lead in his pants. Bradshaw ran well but the tackling was desperate. The one answer we could all do with is what does Tynes have on the FO?. Look, I don't like the guy, I put my hand up when we got him because I think I agreed with it, but the guy is a bumbling idiot IMO. These are pro kickers, and this guy is not just missing field goals, he's missing chip shots and badly. He's got a good snapper, and Feagles is excellent at turning a bad snap into good. It's unbelievable. Not only that, one minute the kick is going into the end zone, next it's totally shanked and landing at the 20!!. And I'm well aware he was told kick away from the returner, but this kick wasn't a kick away, my 5 year old kicked it further and better on Saturday. One day, we're going to need a field goal for a win, we'll drive all the way down to the 5 yard line and we'll all be scared shitless. How the fuck some people came on here and said that carney wasn't a good kicker last year is amazing to me.

Another question not answered yesterday, at what level of ineptness does it take for Moose Johnson to not be on FOX.?. Christ, he's just talking for fun now. Tynes and Feagles, handled themselves well yesterdday?. feagles yes, Tynes?. Are you kidding me?

VG, this was complete domination....the only reason why the score wasn't 35-0 or even 42-0 was because of our ongoing Red Zone issues.

Tynes missed a chip shot inside the 30, and as usual, Killdrive couldn't resist stalling a drive with yet another Hedgecock incompletion.... the Giants would have a better chance scoring by sending the King of Queens out of a swing pass. I've seen fucking Perdue chickens with a longer wingspan than Hedgecock.

So, really, the biggest threat to the Giants today was the Giants. The Bucs might as well not have shown up, that's has shitty they played.

Ouch, joe. Why don't you tell us how you really feel? :)