SportsWrath

I'm still a little concern.

NeMesiS

I didn't see much pressure come from our DT... We need Fred Robbins to get back to 100% and watch this team do some serious damage... :rock:

don't read so much into it.. i'm sure it's gonna take the new personnel a little time to jell. Canty and bernard made pretty good contribution... aside from Portis' first run, he was pretty much shut down for the rest of the game... our entire D allowed 10 points.. and 7 of them in that dreaded "prevent" defense...

don't read so much into it.. i'm sure it's gonna take the new personnel a little time to jell. Canty and bernard made pretty good contribution... aside from Portis' first run, he was pretty much shut down for the rest of the game... our entire D allowed 10 points.. and 7 of them in that dreaded "prevent" defense...

I understand... I just want to see the pressure to come up the middle.

Nem, take a deep breath. It's week one, 3 of the 4 Defensive Tackles are coming off injuries. Things will be alright, they have to get back into the flow of the game. They did a really good job on Sunday.

Kick Nem in the nuts, Jr.

Keep in mind half of them have been practicing (let alone playing) for 2 weeks or less.

Plus they're working with a new DC. There probably aren't drastic adjustments, but I'm sure there are some.

I'll take this first result over Spag's first performance any day. Assuming it continues.