SportsWrath

Hey all you Tynes guys- how does it taste

JackStroud

And our RB's

we have a very good team..........hate to see that ruined by an erratic kicker

the problem is we have the toughest schedule in Giants history......there will be close games decided by a FG

who is the moron who blamed Carney for the Philadelphia loss.........it was a team effort, and Eli was by far the biggest offender

Eli stunk out the stadium that day ala John Starks in the 7th game....Eli reminded me of Lurch in that particular game

total fucking dildo, now Eli is like Kerry Collins.

This story will always be the same with Jack's posts. He's like the bug eating weird kid in class that just lives up to expectations again and again.

better the bug eater

than like you

THE BUG ........................ LOL

i'm not content with being strong in one phase of the game........you need all cylinders

and commmonnnn what did this guy Tynes ever do except hit one out of 3 in GB in the ice bowl to deserve any preferential treatment whatsoever

Carney was mr automatic.........you could actually go to the toilet or get a beer when he kicked a FG

Carney's extremly short kick offs hurt just as much as tynes missing a field goal once in a while.

Carney's extremly short kick offs hurt just as much as tynes missing a field goal once in a while.

please do not respond to my posts ..........you pea brain........your beyond annoying your so dense

The Giants were 10th in the league in KO coverage and to my recollection did not give up a long one all year.....thats all you can ask for

Carney's kicks were usually high and btween the goal line and 5

Longer kick are often line drive and if returned can cause real problems.........remember Tynes kick inChicago a coule of years ago or was it Feeley (they are interchangable choke artists)

it was inthe back of the end zone and the longest TD in NFL history

Hey Tynes could not put in the end zone last week and could not make short FGs either

The funny thing about this guy is he's often shaky on extra points.........in other words he's young, weak, inacurate, and sucks

please do not respond to my posts ..........you pea brain........your beyond annoying your so dense

The Giants were 10th in the league in KO coverage and to my recollection did not give up a long one all year.....thats all you can ask for

Carney's kicks were usually high and btween the goal line and 5

Longer kick are often line drive and if returned can cause real problems.........remember Tynes kick inChicago a coule of years ago or was it Feeley (they are interchangable choke artists)

it was inthe back of the end zone and the longest TD in NFL history

Hey Tynes could not put in the end zone last week and could not make short FGs either

The funny thing about this guy is he's often shaky on extra points.........in other words he's young, weak, inacurate, and sucks

Dude, the return in Chicago was off a missed field goal. Why are you such a fucking idiot. Holy fuck.

You know absolutely zero about Giants football, and if, by some wild chance, any member of the Giants organization has ever read posts on this board, I hope they read your posts and do the exact opposite.

It was Feeley. Storm ya just gotta roll with Jack's posts. Funniest guy on the board.

Dude, the return in Chicago was off a missed field goal. Why are you such a fucking idiot. Holy fuck.

You know absolutely zero about Giants football, and if, by some wild chance, any member of the Giants organization has ever read posts on this board, I hope they read your posts and do the exact opposite.

It was Feeley. Storm ya just gotta roll with Jack's posts. Funniest guy on the board.

I have never met a Giants fan who knows less about the Giants, for real.

You can't even blame that one on Feely, either. The FG was attempted from like 56 yards in poor weather conditions. Not to mention the fact that slow lineman and the two kickers are the only ones on the field trying to run down a dude with 4.2 speed.

Not to mention, anyone with knowledge of pro football would know Antonio Cromartie has that record for longest TD in NFL history, anyway, and it can only be tied now. Hester's was 108 yards, Cromartie's was 109.

Wait, hold on, before this goes too far down the list....

"Longer kick are often line drive and if returned can cause real problems.........remember Tynes kick inChicago a coule of years ago or was it Feeley (they are interchangable choke artists)

it was inthe back of the end zone and the longest TD in NFL history"

LMFAO!!!!

Wait, hold on, before this goes too far down the list....

"Longer kick are often line drive and if returned can cause real problems.........remember Tynes kick inChicago a coule of years ago or was it Feeley (they are interchangable choke artists)

it was inthe back of the end zone and the longest TD in NFL history"

LMFAO!!!!

whatever you get my point Carney was mr automatic and pro bowl

Feeley and Tynes SUCK

whatever you get my point Carney was mr automatic and pro bowl

Feeley and Tynes SUCK

Carney was Mr. Nearly 50 who could barely make his kickoffs inside the 20. And no one here likes Lawrence Tynes all that much so I really don't know what you're even talking about, other than you have no idea about Giants football.

Carney was Mr. Nearly 50 who could barely make his kickoffs inside the 20. And no one here likes Lawrence Tynes all that much so I really don't know what you're even talking about, other than you have no idea about Giants football.

GUILTY- Age Descrimination

Take this man to the pound

i don't know the guy who wrote this response, but I like him...I like him a lot. Jack Stroud is a total fucking idiot of the lowest order: dumb, opinionated, and insistent.

i don't know the guy who wrote this response, but I like him...I like him a lot. Jack Stroud is a total fucking idiot of the lowest order: dumb, opinionated, and insistent.

Also, unable to admit he's wrong or even attempt to have a coherent(or positive) thought about Giants football. I honestly think Jack is either a Cowboys or Eagles fan.

And Jack, it's not age discrimination when players in the NFL(especially kickers) tend to lose power, speed, and especially for kickers, distance. His leg is wearing down. That's fact. You can't expect to win in the NFL when you spot the team to the 40 yard line (or more) every time.

Also, unable to admit he's wrong or even attempt to have a coherent(or positive) thought about Giants football. I honestly think Jack is either a Cowboys or Eagles fan.

And Jack, it's not age discrimination when players in the NFL(especially kickers) tend to lose power, speed, and especially for kickers, distance. His leg is wearing down. That's fact. You can't expect to win in the NFL when you spot the team to the 40 yard line (or more) every time.

Acually I a HUGE KC Chiefs fan.....but only since Herm Edwards took over........I miss Herm. I hope he gets a HC job in the NFC East with one of our top rivals like Philly.....Herm has the touch of gold

LOL!!!!! I remember how a lot of you guys praised Herm to high heaven.....Where is he now :cool: