SportsWrath

FOX SPORTS PRE CAMP POWER RANKINGS

jerseygiantfan

Cards do not deserve to be # 2 just because they ended up the NFC Champs. That was a huge fluke, and everyone knows it. Esp if you use the reasoning that the Titans are 3rd because they had the best record in football. The Cards were 9-7 and got pounded repeatedly until their lucky little run.

Blue, that was random. I wasn't putting the Cards 2 and titans 3. Sorry. I picked them as they entered my head.

However, the Cards wasn't that big a fluke, they played well in the playoffs, destroyed Carolina in Carolina and were 1 minute away from winning the big one. It can't be a fluke to put a string like they did.

Blue, that was random. I wasn't putting the Cards 2 and titans 3. Sorry. I picked them as they entered my head.

However, the Cards wasn't that big a fluke, they played well in the playoffs, destroyed Carolina in Carolina and were 1 minute away from winning the big one. It can't be a fluke to put a string like they did.

It had to be. Normally putting a string like that together aint a fluke, but look at how they did it. They win a crappy div. with a 9-7 record, most of those losses they got DESTROYED by playoff teams. Then, after getting into the playoffs because they were the best of the crappy NFC West teams, they start a run after the clear favorite suffers a huge loss.(NYG) When a 9-7 team plays a 9-6-1 team in the NFC Championship....you have to ask yourself....what went wrong? Look at our run. After only 2 losses to playoff teams, we go 10-4 and head into the playoffs strong. Thats not a fluke. To skim by the season and then get even worse approaching the playoffs....thats a fluke.

It had to be. Normally putting a string like that together aint a fluke, but look at how they did it. They win a crappy div. with a 9-7 record, most of those losses they got DESTROYED by playoff teams. Then, after getting into the playoffs because they were the best of the crappy NFC West teams, they start a run after the clear favorite suffers a huge loss.(NYG) When a 9-7 team plays a 9-6-1 team in the NFC Championship....you have to ask yourself....what went wrong? Look at our run. After only 2 losses to playoff teams, we go 10-4 and head into the playoffs strong. Thats not a fluke. To skim by the season and then get even worse approaching the playoffs....thats a fluke.

the dog wouldn't be so fast as to ignore the cardinals. they have a veteran QB that is among the top in the league. they easily have the best receiving core in football, and have a solid o-line. they need a consistent ground game, which they will probably look to focus on developing. their defense came around in the playoffs, and they are extremely well-coached.

as for a fluke, the same could be argued about the giants the year before. they played in a better division, but you can't penalize a team for what is on their schedule...and if that was the case, they would have crashed in the playoffs. they got hot at the right time, as the giants had the year before. but like the giants, they have talent, and shouldn't be dismissed. do they deserve #2? probably not...but again, if you are looking at what a team has to offer in July, you have to consider them among the top...

the dog wouldn't be so fast as to ignore the cardinals. they have a veteran QB that is among the top in the league. they easily have the best receiving core in football, and have a solid o-line. they need a consistent ground game, which they will probably look to focus on developing. their defense came around in the playoffs, and they are extremely well-coached.

as for a fluke, the same could be argued about the giants the year before. they played in a better division, but you can't penalize a team for what is on their schedule...and if that was the case, they would have crashed in the playoffs. they got hot at the right time, as the giants had the year before. but like the giants, they have talent, and shouldn't be dismissed. do they deserve #2? probably not...but again, if you are looking at what a team has to offer in July, you have to consider them among the top...

I was certain that you would bring up the Giants 2 yrs ago, which is why I compared them to us in my explanation. NOT THE SAME. They eeked out of a crappy division, and DID NOT get better approaching the playoffs. We got hot at the right time. They got worse entering the playoffs, and got lucky when the top teams faltered.

I was certain that you would bring up the Giants 2 yrs ago, which is why I compared them to us in my explanation. NOT THE SAME. They eeked out of a crappy division, and DID NOT get better approaching the playoffs. We got hot at the right time. They got worse entering the playoffs, and got lucky when the top teams faltered.

top teams faltered? they beat the panthers (2 seed) in carolina...they beat the eagles who took care of the 1 seed...they did what they had to, and improved during the playoff run...put that aside, if you can see past your own bias. the dog is just saying, they have all the tools in place to have another great season, so it would be ignorant to just dismiss them. who knows what will happen, but on paper, they are right up there with any team in the NFC...at least, as it stands in July.

top teams faltered? they beat the panthers (2 seed) in carolina...they beat the eagles who took care of the 1 seed...they did what they had to, and improved during the playoff run...put that aside, if you can see past your own bias. the dog is just saying, they have all the tools in place to have another great season, so it would be ignorant to just dismiss them. who knows what will happen, but on paper, they are right up there with any team in the NFC...at least, as it stands in July.

I will go on record today....July 24th, 2009. The AZ Cardinals will NOT make the playoffs this yr. Bookmark this, tag it, pin it....whatever the hell you wanna do. They aint goin nowhere this yr.

Cards do not deserve to be # 2 just because they ended up the NFC Champs. That was a huge fluke, and everyone knows it. Esp if you use the reasoning that the Titans are 3rd because they had the best record in football. The Cards were 9-7 and got pounded repeatedly until their lucky little run.

The Cards were 1 poor pass getting trapped on the helmet away from possibly winning the Superbowl. If the Cards were a fluke... :whistling:

I will go on record today....July 24th, 2009. The AZ Cardinals will NOT make the playoffs this yr. Bookmark this, tag it, pin it....whatever the hell you wanna do. They aint goin nowhere this yr.

perhaps you can share as to why, other than the fact that you are deeming last year's success as a fluke? also, for the dog's knowledge, when they do actually make the playoffs this year, are we counting that as another thing that you are wrong on, or will you be finding away to turn that around? just looking for clarification...

Blue, what about the Carolina game?. What about the fact that they almost about won the whole deal? You can't convienently leave out those facts to support the fluke theory.

The Cards were 1 poor pass getting trapped on the helmet away from possibly winning the Superbowl. If the Cards were a fluke... :whistling:

that's funny...and the Cowgirls were one Jessica Simpson less Tony Homo away from actually winning a playoff game in the last 10 years

Blue, what about the Carolina game?. What about the fact that they almost about won the whole deal? You can't convienently leave out those facts to support the fluke theory.

facts in a debate have never been his strong suit...

in all seriousness, the dog thinks the cards have potential to make another run...too well-coached with too many weapons not to be taken seriously....

that's funny...and the Cowgirls were one Jessica Simpson less Tony Homo away from actually winning a playoff game in the last 10 years

LOL...good one. He doesnt even realize there was no helmet catch in the last SB. :rolleyes: What else would you expect from rotten egg?

When you get down to a few games left, and emotions are running high, anything can happen. Fluke is the way they got there. A team that struggles to achieve a 9-7 record mostly beating teams with a losing record has to be described as a fluke. They didnt even start getting hot at the end of the season. They stunk bad goin into the playoffs. But they pulled a few games together when it counted, but it was only a few. you cant compare them to us because we started getting hot towards the end of the season. They were getting CLOBBERED right up until the 1st playoff game.

facts in a debate have never been his strong suit...

in all seriousness, the dog thinks the cards have potential to make another run...too well-coached with too many weapons not to be taken seriously....

Sure they have. Just because your dumass hasnt seen them doesnt mean I dont use them. Im giving facts right now as a matter of fact, like their record, their record vs winning teams, how they performed going into the playoffs. Those arent opinions, theyre fact. Sometimes a team slips its way in, and then wierd things happen, you know that.

My list:

Giants

Steelers

Patriots

Eagles

Clots

Is that an expansion team? :P

I'll go with this one, except Id put the Titans where the Eagles are. Eagles arent as good as we predict. They will play us tough, but overrated.

Sure they have. Just because your dumass hasnt seen them doesnt mean I dont use them. Im giving facts right now as a matter of fact, like their record, their record vs winning teams, how they performed going into the playoffs. Those arent opinions, theyre fact. Sometimes a team slips its way in, and then wierd things happen, you know that.

being a fluke has nothing to do with how they got there...they were 9-7, won the division, and then took out three teams in the playoffs to get to the super bowl, which, they had won going into the last two minutes...the dog can't understand your inability to give them any credit. yes, they played in a weak division, and benefited from that...but if they were a fluke and a less talented team than their record would indicate, they would not have taken out the falcons (wild card team with one of the best running games in football), the panthers (#2 seed that was excellent on both sides of the ball throughout the year) and the eagles (better than the average wild card team that was hot themselves)....you can't penalize them for who they played and the fact that other teams, or to be blunt, the giants, didn't do what they needed to do...

as it went, the dog isn't so sure if the giants had managed to beat the eagles if the cardinals still wouldn't have found themselves in the super bowl...but we don't have to wonder that, because it didn't matter...

wow...your inability to give credit where credit is do is why you come off sounding like nothing more than a blind homer...

being a fluke has nothing to do with how they got there...they were 9-7, won the division, and then took out three teams in the playoffs to get to the super bowl, which, they had won going into the last two minutes...the dog can't understand your inability to give them any credit. yes, they played in a weak division, and benefited from that...but if they were a fluke and a less talented team than their record would indicate, they would not have taken out the falcons (wild card team with one of the best running games in football), the panthers (#2 seed that was excellent on both sides of the ball throughout the year) and the eagles (better than the average wild card team that was hot themselves)....you can't penalize them for who they played and the fact that other teams, or to be blunt, the giants, didn't do what they needed to do...

as it went, the dog isn't so sure if the giants had managed to beat the eagles if the cardinals still wouldn't have found themselves in the super bowl...but we don't have to wonder that, because it didn't matter...

wow...your inability to give credit where credit is do is why you come off sounding like nothing more than a blind homer...

C'mon, you dont wanna go down that road, do ya? Do you know what talking in the 3rd person makes you come off as? :rolleyes:

FLUKE!!! And we all know it. Just a matter of who will admit it. Remember my guarantee, and when they dont make the playoffs, come back here and eat crow...K?

C'mon, you dont wanna go down that road, do ya? Do you know what talking in the 3rd person makes you come off as? :rolleyes:

FLUKE!!! And we all know it. Just a matter of who will admit it. Remember my guarantee, and when they dont make the playoffs, come back here and eat crow...K?

the dog will always come back, right or wrong...which is more than can be said for a certain poster who won't follow through with his end of the bargain on deals...what was that persons name...big...big something...oh yes, bigblue01...the dog is certain that was it....

the dog will always come back, right or wrong...which is more than can be said for a certain poster who won't follow through with his end of the bargain on deals...what was that persons name...big...big something...oh yes, bigblue01...the dog is certain that was it....

Your mommies basement must be giving off fumes, cause youre rambling about me not owning up to a bet, but I have to lose one 1st. :rolleyes:

Your mommies basement must be giving off fumes, cause youre rambling about me not owning up to a bet, but I have to lose one 1st. :rolleyes:

you lost one. end of discussion. the dog won't rehash the details, as it grows tiresome...just promise that if the cardinals make the playoffs, you will at least be creative in your explanation as to why you were wrong again...more so than you have been in the past at least.

you lost one. end of discussion. the dog won't rehash the details, as it grows tiresome...just promise that if the cardinals make the playoffs, you will at least be creative in your explanation as to why you were wrong again...more so than you have been in the past at least.

This one should be easy enough, since you couldnt comprehend the rules of the last one. Cards make it, I eat crow. They dont, you eat crow. And just so you know..... I aint gonna be nice about it. :evilgrin:

This one should be easy enough, since you couldnt comprehend the rules of the last one. Cards make it, I eat crow. They dont, you eat crow. And just so you know..... I aint gonna be nice about it. :evilgrin:

the rules were, if the dog could point out one time aside from you not knowing what position Keith Elias played, you would put: The Italian Hotdog is King as your signature...the dog did...you didn't...such is your character...