SportsWrath

FOX SPORTS PRE CAMP POWER RANKINGS

jerseygiantfan

the rules were, if the dog could point out one time aside from you not knowing what position Keith Elias played, you would put: The Italian Hotdog is King as your signature...the dog did...you didn't...such is your character...

And you did not. You pointed out times where I asked a question cause I wasnt sure. youre a loser. Deal with it.

And you did not. You pointed out times where I asked a question cause I wasnt sure. youre a loser. Deal with it.

ok...last time for those that are sllooooowwwwww....the dog is very patient...

here is where you have been wrong:

1. you said the tie breaker for the playoffs went to conference/division record before head to head...wrong

2. you said keith elias was a tight end...wrong

3. you said the giants were the team to win 3 straight road games and win the SB....wrong

4. this just in...you said the 1986 Miami Hurricane's went unbeaten and won the national championship....wrong

5. you also got the wrong year for a giant super bowl win (some fan you are) wrong....

should the dog go on? if you need the dog to bump up a thread to prove the last two, by all means, the dog will...it was quite entertaining...

now, for the last time, will you honor your bet? the dog guesses not...character...you have none. regardless of who sides with you, inside, they are aware of what they are sideing with...character...you have none.

ok...last time for those that are sllooooowwwwww....the dog is very patient...

here is where you have been wrong:

1. you said the tie breaker for the playoffs went to conference/division record before head to head...wrong

2. you said keith elias was a tight end...wrong

3. you said the giants were the team to win 3 straight road games and win the SB....wrong

4. this just in...you said the 1986 Miami Hurricane's went unbeaten and won the national championship....wrong

5. you also got the wrong year for a giant super bowl win (some fan you are) wrong....

should the dog go on? if you need the dog to bump up a thread to prove the last two, by all means, the dog will...it was quite entertaining...

now, for the last time, will you honor your bet? the dog guesses not...character...you have none. regardless of who sides with you, inside, they are aware of what they are sideing with...character...you have none.

What a fuckin loser to keep tabs on me that much. you really are pathetic. :LMAO:

The last 2, I'd love to see proof. I never said #4 and I never got a year wrong. Keith Elias was what I got wrong and I told you to prove something else. You come back with stuff I said I didnt know, and made up a couple of things. What a douchebag. :rolleyes:

What a fuckin loser to keep tabs on me that much. you really are pathetic. :LMAO:

The last 2, I'd love to see proof. I never said #4 and I never got a year wrong. Keith Elias was what I got wrong and I told you to prove something else. You come back with stuff I said I didnt know, and made up a couple of things. What a douchebag. :rolleyes:

You know as much as I want to agree, I did a quick search and he is right about some of those bets.

....Ill shut up now.

*runs away*

:P

ok...but only because the court jester asked and because the dog wants to officially put this to rest once and for all...

here is the thread...read in its entirity....it takes care of both 4-5...and before you go on and on about the dog taking time to do this...it was a simple search...pony up and honor the bet, or continue to demonstrate what type of character you truely have...the dog is done with you...the dog will respond to you for entertainment value only from this point forward...

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showt...20113&st=75

ok...but only because the court jester asked and because the dog wants to officially put this to rest once and for all...

here is the thread...read in its entirity....it takes care of both 4-5...and before you go on and on about the dog taking time to do this...it was a simple search...pony up and honor the bet, or continue to demonstrate what type of character you truely have...the dog is done with you...the dog will respond to you for entertainment value only from this point forward...

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showt...20113&st=75

Well I read it, and you must be seeing things, because there aint no proof there. When a college team plays a season, when do they play their bowl game? Usually the beginning of next yr, like the SB. 86, 87....you everyone knew wtf I meant. And I dont see ANYWHERE where I got the SB wrong. Good try schmuckie. Now just leave.

Well I read it, and you must be seeing things, because there aint no proof there. When a college team plays a season, when do they play their bowl game? Usually the beginning of next yr, like the SB. 86, 87....you everyone knew wtf I meant. And I dont see ANYWHERE where I got the SB wrong. Good try schmuckie. Now just leave.

just as the dog expected...you said in the thread emphatically that the 1986 Hurricanes went undefeated and won the national championship....you even admit several times in the thread that you got that WRONG....now you are backtracking again...pony up. you also admit in that same thread that you got the year wrong...pony up.

just as the dog expected...you said in the thread emphatically that the 1986 Hurricanes went undefeated and won the national championship....you even admit several times in the thread that you got that WRONG....now you are backtracking again...pony up. you also admit in that same thread that you got the year wrong...pony up.

Hey little boy, just shut up. You know the bet was specifically about Giant stuff I got wrong, and you're pointing other shit. You're desperate, and pathetic. Plus me knowing what I meant, but stating it off the top of my head and not googling it means I will be off a yr or two occasionally. I dont run to google like you do to make myself seem smart. :rolleyes:

YOU FAILED.

Hey little boy, just shut up. You know the bet was specifically about Giant stuff I got wrong, and you're pointing other shit. You're desperate, and pathetic. Plus me knowing what I meant, but stating it off the top of my head and not googling it means I will be off a yr or two occasionally. I dont run to google like you do to make myself seem smart. :rolleyes:

YOU FAILED.

funny, this is the first time you have said the bet was strictly about Giant stuff, even in the past when you argued with the dog (incorrectly by the way) that playoff seedings and how they are determined...you are exposed, yet again, for what you are...when the dog has some time, we'll find some more examples, but in the spirit of saving others here having to read anymore, the dog will email them to you in the future...we'll let the fact that you have been exposed over and over again stand on its own for this thread...enjoy your weekend...make some bets...then back out of the payoff...you know, your typical day...

funny, this is the first time you have said the bet was strictly about Giant stuff, even in the past when you argued with the dog (incorrectly by the way) that playoff seedings and how they are determined...you are exposed, yet again, for what you are...when the dog has some time, we'll find some more examples, but in the spirit of saving others here having to read anymore, the dog will email them to you in the future...we'll let the fact that you have been exposed over and over again stand on its own for this thread...enjoy your weekend...make some bets...then back out of the payoff...you know, your typical day...

It started with Keith Elias. He was a Giant. You are wrong. Good day sir.

It started with Keith Elias. He was a Giant. You are wrong. Good day sir.

:blah:

the dog has had his fill with you on this. pony up and salvage some self-respect, or spin aimlessly as you have this whole thread...either way, the dog is satisfied with this result.