SportsWrath

Hey

NYGDevils32

I just joined today, nice site you got here. I am a HUGE Giants fan.

:TU:

BTW... If you keep showing differant MB's in your sig., you'll be gone faster than you can say the name..........L-O-C-K-H-A-R-T... your a douche for trying to steal members... nobody wants to join your gay ass shit... and I'm a section MOD, so if you don't get rid of it quick, you'll be gone dick...hey that ryhmed..

lol :LMAO:

BTW... If you keep showing differant MB's in your sig., you'll be gone faster than you can say the name..........L-O-C-K-H-A-R-T... your a douche for trying to steal members... nobody wants to join your gay ass shit... and I'm a section MOD, so if you don't get rid of it quick, you'll be gone dick...hey that ryhmed..

What the hell did I ever do to you!?! It's not like i advertiesed my site in my post. There is one banner in my sig. You just came out of now where and started saying how my site sucks. All I did was post that I am new, and I get bashed by everybody here. :furious:

Didn't you advertise this site on the giants.com board? And you say you got a lot of mets fans here fro mthere boards. I have no problem with w/e he did, and i don't think anyone else does. Don't be a fuckin hypocrit dude.

Didn't you advertise this site on the giants.com board? And you say you got a lot of mets fans here fro mthere boards. I have no problem with w/e he did, and i don't think anyone else does. Don't be a fuckin hypocrit dude.

What?? Mets fans? I run a Giants FOOTBALL board, not a Mets baseball board. :confused:

What?? Mets fans? I run a Giants FOOTBALL board, not a Mets baseball board. :confused:

I'm talkin bout Plax. chill

That's why i quoted him.

Edited by Giants 2 SB XLI

Guest Carbo
Welcome to the boards. Take everything with a grain of salt. There are several here who's sole purpose is to bait members into ridiculous arguments. Read the pinned thread about trolls.
Yes. Be wary. Be very, very wary. . . :unsure:

Guest Floyd The Barber

hey, welcome aboard...if you want to be backed by a strong alligance on the board here, make no waves towards the Founding Group of SW better known as the FAB 4...(Floyd The Barber, Lockhart, Nutty Sack and Nosebleed)...

we will always point you in the right direction...do not be swayed by the weak, they will try to misinform you and misguide you...the FAB 4 always keeps the best interests of the NYG organization first, and we have an ear in upper management...we are also know for calling out the action, months before it is made public...often our preditions are mocked when first mentioned, only to have each and every stone thrower fall in line once its made public...

once again, welcome aboard...we are always glad to spread our knowledge and teach more fans of the NYG's

hey, welcome aboard...if you want to be backed by a strong alligance on the board here, make no waves towards the Founding Group of SW better known as the FAB 4...(Floyd The Barber, Lockhart, Nutty Sack and Nosebleed)...

we will always point you in the right direction...do not be swayed by the weak, they will try to misinform you and misguide you...the FAB 4 always keeps the best interests of the NYG organization first, and we have an ear in upper management...we are also know for calling out the action, months before it is made public...often our preditions are mocked when first mentioned, only to have each and every stone thrower fall in line once its made public...

once again, welcome aboard...we are always glad to spread our knowledge and teach more fans of the NYG's

iB86A490B-E2B6-4A2B-9759-12068ECB5D4B.jpg

Guest Floyd The Barber

often, the weaker minded posters come back, sligging stones, and constructing posts to damage your integrity...that only proves my point further, that the FAB 4 is here to help and direct and others are here for distrubance purposes only...

its usually the stupid ones that make so much noise...

often, the weaker minded posters come back, sligging stones, and constructing posts to damage your integrity...that only proves my point further, that the FAB 4 is here to help and direct and others are here for distrubance purposes only...

Thank you!

you are my hero :wub:

Guest Carbo

For example, the Board's resident snitch