SportsWrath

2009 version of the BBWC...

Allstarjim

--------------------------------Tuck-----Canty-----Robbins-----Umenyiora---------------------------------------

Webster-----------------Boley---------------Pierce--------------------Sintim----------------------------Ross---

---------------------------------M. Johnson---------------------K. Phillips--------------------------------------------------------

Reserves

Kiwi

Bernard

Alford

Cofield

Tollefson

Kehl

Blackburn

Goff

DeOssie

Thomas

Dockery

D. Clark

CC Brown

That is awesome depth and an awesome starting unit. I think the second string of this team could easily win some games.

--------------------------------Tuck-----Canty-----Robbins-----Umenyiora---------------------------------------

Webster-----------------Boley---------------Pierce--------------------Sintim----------------------------Ross---

---------------------------------M. Johnson---------------------K. Phillips--------------------------------------------------------

Reserves

Kiwi

Bernard

Alford

Cofield

Tollefson

Kehl

Blackburn

Goff

DeOssie

Thomas

Dockery

D. Clark

CC Brown

That is awesome depth and an awesome starting unit. I think the second string of this team could easily win some games.

Man, that is sweet. :)

I don't think Sintim starts over Clark. On third and long, he comes in, but overall I think Clark is starter. Clark will probably not be resigned next year, so Sintim moves in there.

What's amazing about that is guys like Cofield and Alford can walk right into other teams starting lineup.

looks good on paper. hopefully we can do something special with it.

Offense is still a little bit worrisome though.

I feel the same way about the OL we should of got some more guys from the UDFA

Right now we do not have that much depth

Center

O'Hara

Guards

Boothe

Seubert

Snee

Tackles

Diehl

McKenzie

Whimper

Koets

Carnahn

Fledell

Louis

Beatty

Guard/Tackle

Pennington

Thompson

Other than the Starters and Koets and Boothe we do not know anything about everyone else on this list . Also I see Ruegamer is not on the roster anymore.The Whimper experiment sure looks to be over as well.I realy wanted to get another Center in case O'hara gets injured. I was pulling for Jon Cooper but he went to the Vikings.