SportsWrath

Zito's a Twit

fringe

Wonder why he sucks? Read some of his musings on twitter and wonder no more:

http://twitter.com/BarryZito

Stimulating this topic, hopefully I can bring lucidity into my dreams, that's a whole 'nother form of fun..

12:50 AM Apr 13th from mobile web

Hmmm. Divine Intervention? That could be anything from cell division to the heartbeat to the pos-neg balance of atoms in all matter.

11:59 PM Apr 12th from mobile web

Very introspective replies from you all...further down the rabbit hole comes free will vs destiny. Philosophy's not too satiating is it?

10:47 PM Apr 12th from mobile web

As far as staying single, where does one draw the line between living with a closed heart vs working things out with yourself for awhile?

6:06 PM Apr 12th from mobile web

Ran into a girl that is a part of this twitter amazingness, I like when the cyber-anonymity becomes real, invisible into visible...

WHAT REMINDS YOU OF THROWING STRIKES, DOUCHEBAG???!!!!

The best thing the Giants can do is hire a hit man to shoot him in the arm so they can collect the insurance on him. The way it is now, that a worse deal than when the Yanks signed Pavano.

The best thing the Giants can do is hire a hit man to shoot him in the arm so they can collect the insurance on him. The way it is now, that a worse deal than when the Yanks signed Pavano.

i couldn't care less about the money.

I don't remember hearing about that one. :huh:

only one of my favorite sports stories of all times:

Fritz Peterson is best remembered for swapping wives, kids, and dogs with teammate Mike Kekich in the off season before Spring Training in 1973. Peterson is still married to the former Mrs. Kekich but Peterson's wife never did marry Kekich. The two had been very close friends, and their families had done many things together. Both Peterson and Kekich felt that they had fallen in love with the other's wife, but whereas Peterson married Kekich's former wife, the relationship between Kekich and Peterson's former wife didn't last.

The event became a huge media story at the time, bigger by far than the introduction of the designated hitter or the purchase of the Yankees by George Steinbrenner's group.

Against the Pads lineup? That can't count! :rolleyes:

i don't see their lineup as that anemic. they've got the quietest superstar in the league in gonzalez, brian giles takes every freakin at bat to 3-2 and the rest are pretty smart with their at bats.

Did you see that stat about how well Zito pitches when Sandoval is catching compared to Molina? It's something drastic but I'm too lazy to look it up. Probably doesn't matter too much though.

if i were bengie, i wouldn't want to catch zito either. you can only squat for so long. Panda doesn't know any better yet.

• 2 weeks later...