SportsWrath

Giants 2009 Official Schedule

jranieli

1 Sun, Sept. 13 vs. Washington Redskins FOX 4:15 p.m. W 23-17

2 Sun, Sept. 20 at Dallas Cowboys NBC 8:20 p.m. W 33-31

3 Sun, Sept. 27 at Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOX 1 p.m. W 24-0

4 Sun, Oct. 4 at Kansas City Chiefs FOX 1 p.m.

5 Sun, Oct. 11 vs. Oakland Raiders CBS 1 p.m.

6 Sun, Oct. 18 at New Orleans Saints FOX 1 p.m.

7 Sun, Oct. 25 vs. Arizona Cardinals NBC 8:20 p.m.

8 Sun, Nov. 1 at Philadelphia Eagles FOX 4:15 p.m.

9 Sun, Nov. 8 vs. San Diego Chargers CBS 4:15 p.m.

10 Bye

11 Sun, Nov. 22 vs. Atlanta Falcons FOX 1 p.m.

12 Thu, Nov. 26 at Denver Broncos NFLN 8:20 p.m.

13 Sun, Dec. 6 vs. Dallas Cowboys FOX 4:15 p.m.

14 Sun, Dec. 13 vs. Philadelphia Eagles NBC 8:20 p.m.

15 Mon, Dec. 21 at Washington Redskins ESPN 8:30 p.m.

16 Sun, Dec. 27 vs. Carolina Panthers FOX 1 p.m.

17 Sun, Jan. 3 at Minnesota Vikings FOX 1 p.m.

I really like this bye at week 10.

Week 11 would be better

also we only have 4 home games before the Thanksgiving Game. I don't like that .

Only two back to back home games against Dallas and Philly .We also have a 3 week road game stretch Pretty tough schedule all in all .

Geez that schedule sucks. 5 late night games, Thankgiving night. Once again, we get a soft belly schedule in the first 8 and then after week 9 we get the tough part. We start with the Skins and end with the Panthers and Vikes again???

• 2 months later...

UAlbany and the Giants are in the third and final year of an existing agreement to hold training camp. "We're going to have discussions this summer with people in Albany," Giants President & Chief Executive Officer John Mara said. "We still need to talk as an organization ... we haven't done that yet, as to what we want to do. The University and its staff have been efficient, thorough and professional during our 13 years on campus. We couldn’t ask for a better summer home, and we are always as prepared as we can possibly be for the start of the season when we leave UAlbany." In the 13 years that the Giants have trained at UAlbany, the preseason camp has averaged 32,068 fans per summer. Last year's camp drew 44,505 to the Capital Region campus, while the all-time mark of 45,040 was established in 2004.

Giants Camp Notes: New York Giants training camp will begin in the month of August for the first time in the National Football League organization's history ... the Giants will practice 25 times in a 17-day period ... In 2008, the camp ran for 19 days and 29 practices ... last year's camp attendance (44,505) was the second-largest since the NFL team moved to the Capital Region ... more than 40,000 fans also attended training camp in 2004 (45,040) and 2006 (40,655).

2009 New York Giants Training Camp Schedule

August 3 (Mon.)

Practice #1: 8:35-10:35 a.m.

Practice #2: 3:15-5:15 p.m.

August 4 (Tues.)

Practice #2: 3:15-5:15 p.m.

August 5 (Wed.)

No Practice

August 6 (Thurs.)

Practice #2: 6:05-8:05 p.m.

August 7 (Fri.)

Practice: 2:35-4:35 p.m.

August 8 (Sat.)

August 9 (Sun.)

August 10 (Mon.)

August 11 (Tues.)

No Practice

August 12 (Wed.)

August 13 (Thurs.)

August 14 (Fri.)

August 15 (Sat.)

August 16 (Sun.)

Practice: 10:00-11:30 a.m. (Jog-Thru)

August 17 (Mon.)

NFL Preseason Game vs. Carolina, 8:15 p.m.

August 18 (Tues.)

No Practice

August 19 (Wed.)

August 20 (Thurs.)

Practice #1: 9:10-10:10 a.m. (Jog-Thru)

August 21 (Fri.)

Practice: 10:25-11:25 a.m. (Jog-Thru)

August 22 (Sat.)

NFL Preseason Game @ Chicago, 8:00 p.m.

August 23 (Sun.)

No Practice

August 24 (Mon.)

August 25 (Tues.)

Practice: 8:35-10:35 a.m.

Camp Ends

Directions to UAlbany Athletic Complex

From the North: Take Interstate 87 (Northway) south to Exit 1E. Off the exit, proceed to Interstate 90 east (Albany/Boston). Take Exit 2 (Washington Avenue) which leads right into the University at Albany campus. Follow University Drive (heading south) 3/4 of mile to Dutch Quad parking lot (public) and one mile to Recreation & Convocation parking lot (Giants/VIP).

From the South: Take Interstate 87 (Thruway) north to Exit 24. After the tollbooths, proceed onto Interstate 90 east towards Boston. Take Exit 2 (Washington Avenue) which leads right into the University at Albany campus. Follow University Drive (heading south) 3/4 of mile to Dutch Quad parking lot (public) and one mile to Recreation & Convocation parking lot (Giants/VIP).

From the East: Take Interstate 90 west towards Buffalo. Leave interstate at Exit 2 (Fuller Road). Turn left at Fuller Road, and then take next left at Washington Avenue. The University at Albany campus is on your right. Upon entering campus, follow University Drive (heading south) 3/4 of mile to Dutch Quad parking lot (public) and one mile to Recreation & Convocation parking lot (Giants/VIP).

From the West: Take Interstate 90 (Thruway) east to Exit 24. After the tollbooths, proceed onto Interstate 90 east towards Boston. Leave interstate at Exit 2 (Washington Avenue) which leads right into the University at Albany campus. Follow University Drive (heading south) 3/4 of mile to Dutch Quad parking lot (public) and one mile to Recreation & Convocation parking lot (Giants/VIP).

Pre season Schedule

Monday, 8/17 8:15 PM ET ESPN vs. Carolina

flight_icon.gif Saturday, 8/22 8:00 PM ET WNBC @ Chicago

flight_icon.gif Saturday, 8/29 8:00 PM ET WNBC vs. Jets

flight_icon.gif Thursday, 9/3 7:30 PM ET WNBC @ New England

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=453448:date=Apr 14 2009, 06:09 PM:name=BIGBLUE01)-->

QUOTE (BIGBLUE01 @ Apr 14 2009, 06:09 PM)
<!--quotec-->Wow, that mock one was pretty close.

12-4, sweep div. Thats my story, and Im stickin with it.<!--QuoteEnd-->

<!--QuoteEEnd-->

what 4 are we losin?

:confused:

lol,

don't you know people only bump threads where their predictions are correct?

that's why i hardly ever bump threads

No, I wasn't aware of that. I went to unpin this and saw Pdub's prediction and thought 'hmmmmm'.

No, I wasn't aware of that. I went to unpin this and saw Pdub's prediction and thought 'hmmmmm'.

:05-mafia:

:smartass:

Yeah I should of done that in the 1st quarter of the Eagles game :rolleyes:

i actually didnt make a prediction

i was asking bigblue01 which 4 games he thought we would lose since he put us at 12-4

i actually didnt make a prediction

i was asking bigblue01 which 4 games he thought we would lose since he put us at 12-4

Damn, you're right. The original posts were made before the board got upgraded and it looked like you posted it. I never read BB01's gibberish anyway. :cool:

Damn, you're right. The original posts were made before the board got upgraded and it looked like you posted it. I never read BB01's gibberish anyway. :cool:

Hey, my gibberish is fun to read! lol

OK, OK....so I was dead wrong, whats new. :rolleyes: What did you want me to say, wed tank the season? Shit, we were just coming off a SB and 12-4 season as the #1 seed. I thought we were invincible. And we sure looked it 5 games into the season. Oh well, more 14-2 predictions comin in August!!! :smartass:

why, oh why can't the dog excersize the same level of disgression that you do...please teach...

why, oh why can't the dog excersize the same level of disgression that you do...please teach...

Because I have this little button under each members name called 'ban', so I can pretty much say anything I want without fear of retribution. Yeah, it's an asshole way to go about things, but hey, that's how The Brik rolls.