SportsWrath

Giants 2009 Official Schedule

jranieli

LOL....first the dog shows his admiration for me by admitting he follows me around and reads everything I post, then SPELLS IT WRONG! :LMAO:

the dog would rather make a few spelling errors than be wrong about, well, everything anytime the dog chooses to post...and as for following you around, the dog didn't even pay attention to what you posted here. just happened to see one poster refer to your prediction (which was obviously absurd and wrong again), and another refere to your postings as "gibberish"...

blunatic, please feel free to make spelling corrections...you seem to have a lot of time on your hands...

My "gibberish" remark was a joke. If I offended BB01 in any way, I apologize, but I don't think that will be necessary.

BTW, while the flame war in here has been going on for years, the one in GD is more entertaining. You boys will have to ramp it up a bit.

My "gibberish" remark was a joke. If I offended BB01 in any way, I apologize, but I don't think that will be necessary.

BTW, while the flame war in here has been going on for years, the one in GD is more entertaining. You boys will have to ramp it up a bit.

look what we have to work with.

No, its too late you motherfu*k#r....you hurt my feewings...... :cry:

:P

Yeah, I knew it was. :D