SportsWrath

Anyone down to go to the Minnesota game this yr?

BIGBLUE01

My ladies parents moved to Minnesota years ago, and we play in Minny this yr. Im pretty sure alot of us are still going to meet ccase down in NO, but I was just talking to my ladies parents, and they live about 2 hours away from the stadium and said we could stay there and eat for free, etc. That means I would only have to get plane and game tix. Im seriously considering this. Would anyone be able to make it? Or does anyone live around that part?

i probably wont be able to do it

i think im gonna try to get to a homegame this year

Thats cool. I wish I could get to a home game this yr. Im gonna try.

Doesnt someone live in or near Minny? Im thinking ppodelsny.

Chuck, Madjack, Bonji, echochamber, HLB and myself all caught up in Minny last year.

Hmmmm...I notice you all have something in common if memory serves me correctly. :spliff: :matrix:

Yes, yeah I wanna meet up with you guys. :)

We will be doing it again this year and we have a seat reserved for you in the Van.

C. Wagon

Sounds good Spicoli. We (me and the lady) are really trying to make this happen. I'd love to see a game in Minny as long as we dont get our arses kicked as usual by them. <_<

Sounds good Spicoli. We (me and the lady) are really trying to make this happen. I'd love to see a game in Minny as long as we dont get our arses kicked as usual by them. <_<

That has only been a recent tread Blue....we have kicked much ass in the Met over the years.

We'll make more definative plans as we get closer. I'm guessing we can get most of our crew to return again this year. We had a blast..and you are right about that common trait.

C. Wagon.

That has only been a recent tread Blue....we have kicked much ass in the Met over the years.

We'll make more definative plans as we get closer. I'm guessing we can get most of our crew to return again this year. We had a blast..and you are right about that common trait.

C. Wagon.

Our types seem to stick together. ;)

Cool, keep me posted. Cause this is most likely gonna happen, us goin down there.

Well, fuck it now. :brooding: It doesnt look as good now. Theres no way I can go around NY eve. The New Orleans game looks VERY doable though. We were hoping the game would be before December 15th. Work and holiday doesnt make it easy to go down there at that time. <_<

We get to spoil the Cowboys homecoming I love it, but I am gonna try to get to the home Dallas game Dec. 6th

I want to get back home for a game, but it may not be possible. Im gonna try and make either N.O. or Minny. The 1st DAL if anyones down.

Chuck, Madjack, Bonji, echochamber, HLB and myself all caught up in Minny last year.

Fucking Jan. 3. :furious: Fucking driving in the winter is no fun. If you guys are doing it again I am definitely going to have to go this year. Fuck it I'll cut somebody to go this year. :ph34r: