SportsWrath

Bold prediction

Allstarjim

Giants trade up to Indianapolis' pick at #27... Colts get the Giants #29 and their 2nd 2nd rounder, plus Eli agrees to let Peyton have the last piece of cornbread at next year's Thanksgiving.

Giants use pick #27 to draft Hakeem Nicks. There you have it.

Giants trade up to Indianapolis' pick at #27... Colts get the Giants #29 and their 2nd 2nd rounder, plus Eli agrees to let Peyton have the last piece of cornbread at next year's Thanksgiving.

never gonna happen, Eli will be in Denver next year on Thanksgiving and there is no way that Peyton lets that go for "future cornbread considerations".

My bold draft prediction:

We trade our first round pick to Oakland for their 4th,5th,6th,7th round picks.

We trade our second to Seattle for their 5th,6th,7th round picks.

We trade our third to the Redskins for their 5th,6th,7th round picks.

Reese goes on record by saying "I'm going to work my late round magic, baby"

We find 11-14 future HoF players in most ofl our day two picks.

My bold draft prediction:

We trade our first round pick to Oakland for their 4th,5th,6th,7th round picks.

We trade our second to Seattle for their 5th,6th,7th round picks.

We trade our third to the Redskins for their 5th,6th,7th round picks.

Reese goes on record by saying "I'm going to work my late round magic, baby"

We find 11-14 future HoF players in most ofl our day two picks.

Nope, not enough roster spots for all those guys, BiC! :P

I could see us trading as many as 5 picks (so we would have five left). Not a lot of holes to fill or available roster spots, for that matter. Will be interesting, to say the least.

That doesn't make sense to me. Why would we give up a 2nd just to move 2 spot in the 1st round. We might as well give Cleveland a 1st ans 2nd for Edwards.

its a blessing in diguse if all these mid round seconders are gone by the time its are pick in the first

I will give anyone here 100 dollars on the spot if they have any idea of what the fuck this dude means?

I will give anyone here 100 dollars on the spot if they have any idea of what the fuck this dude means?

What he's saying is that he considers the wide receivers that we've been mentioning (Hakeem Nicks in this thread, Kenny Britt in others), as second round talent. Thus, he feels that it will be a blessing in disguise if they are taken by the time we pick in the 1st round. He obviously feels Nicks at minimum, will be a bust, and we'll be better off if we're forced to go in another direction with our 1st rounder.

Shall I PM you with my address?

What he's saying is that he considers the wide receivers that we've been mentioning (Hakeem Nicks in this thread, Kenny Britt in others), as second round talent. Thus, he feels that it will be a blessing in disguise if they are taken by the time we pick in the 1st round. He obviously feels Nicks at minimum, will be a bust, and we'll be better off if we're forced to go in another direction with our 1st rounder.

Shall I PM you with my address?

Wow Jim you got all that from that? Hmm... Anyway no I am not paying you because I am still unsure. How about I promise to be nice to the Mets until after the Citifield opener next Monday night?

Wow Jim you got all that from that? Hmm... Anyway no I am not paying you because I am still unsure. How about I promise to be nice to the Mets until after the Citifield opener next Monday night?

Yes, I've had years of training interpreting the real meanings from incoherent ramblings.

You can disparage the Mets all you want... I want my $100! :P

KaySlay can say whether or not my interpretation was on point or not.

Listen to nesta, don't be a welcher!

Yes, I've had years of training interpreting the real meanings from incoherent ramblings.

You can disparage the Mets all you want... I want my $100! :P

KaySlay can say whether or not my interpretation was on point or not.

Listen to nesta, don't be a welcher!

I will send you it on one of them big phony checks they give winners of the lottery to take pictures with.

I'll go even further than Jim...after the first 20 or so picks, the rest of the prospects arent 1st round talent.

I'll go even further than Jim...after the first 20 or so picks, the rest of the prospects arent 1st round talent.

Is it just me or does the draft just not have the same talent it used too, and the NFL is doing everything it can to make the games more simple still we have more busts then booms nowadays