SportsWrath

10 minutes an counting...

so-cal dub

Redskins signed DeAngelo Hall, six-year, $54 million deal that includes $22.5 million guaranteed and $30 million in the first three seasons. LOL

The price is abit much but he had played really well the rest of the season when he went to the Redskins. If he continues to play like he did in the later part of the season for them they have a good CB on their hands..... or he could just spit in someones face again I dont know.

The price is abit much but he had played really well the rest of the season when he went to the Redskins. If he continues to play like he did in the later part of the season for them they have a good CB on their hands..... or he could just spit in someones face again I dont know.

He's overrated but how do they get the Jason Taylor's, Deangelo Hall's, Clinton Portis's etc etc... even though they suck atleast they try to add big pieces sometimes. I would love for us to really make a push for Boldin or TJ (and yes I know Boldin is not a FA and I know TJ is no Plax) but i would still like TJ on the team

This is true... but I would still like to be able to get excited more than once a decade (Plaxico) - or maybe twice (since I liked the Collins signing) and see the Giants actually do something.

When has this proved successful in the past for us? Why go out and overpay for a really shitty FA market this year?

Wait for when someone who is actually going to make an impact on the team to be out there and who wants to play for us and not for the money i.e. Haynesworth(sp) looking for a 100+ million year deal.

I mean if you want off season shit fest of signing over rated players for crazy amounts go root for Oakland :P

Actually, what happen to him in Oakland was really not his fault. Those guys could not generate a pass rush to save thier life.

He's overrated but how do they get the Jason Taylor's, Deangelo Hall's, Clinton Portis's etc etc... even though they suck atleast they try to add big pieces sometimes. I would love for us to really make a push for Boldin or TJ (and yes I know Boldin is not a FA and I know TJ is no Plax) but i would still like TJ on the team

And look where it has gotten them, an aging team with nothing but what you say "overrated" players.

Seriously why become one of the stupid fuck franchises that all they do is look for the big names every off season? I want to win..not off season flash.

When has this proved successful in the past for us? Why go out and overpay for a really shitty FA market this year?

Wait for when someone who is actually going to make an impact on the team to be out there and who wants to play for us and not for the money i.e. Haynesworth(sp) looking for a 100+ million year deal.

I mean if you want off season shit fest of signing over rated players for crazy amounts go root for Oakland :P

Oh ha check out my picture by my name... im sealed in NY Giants ink and Im never going anywhere even if we pull a 0-16 like Detroit

Dude, the Giants could pull an 0-16 for the rest of my lfe, and I'll still be a Giants fan.

Imagine every year having the first round pick and still finishing 0-16?

I always wondered how the Redskins and when they got the NO entire draft for Ricky William, how they couldnt turn ANY of those picks into a power house team. I mean they basically had two drafts worth and they still couldnt do anything with them.