SportsWrath

latest rumor about ward

Mr. P

Rumor: Derrick Ward to Stay in New York

There is a rumor coming out of the NFL Combine that the New York Giants are planning on signing running back Derrick Ward to a multi-year deal worth $3 million a year. Ward had 1025 yards on 182 attempts (5.6 yards a carry) and scored two TDs last season.

The Giants, who placed the franchise tag on Brandon Jacobs earlier this off-season, are looking to bring back at least two components of their “Earth, Wind and Fire,” tandem from last season.

Ward is also drawing interest from the Browns. If he were to take that job, he would be in the same situation as he would be in New York, backing up a bruiser back in Jamal Lewis. The drawback would be that the Giants have a better shot to win a Super Bowl than Cleveland does, so the deciding factor may be money.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/128098-...tay-in-new-york

hahah did you check out bbi

i posted it there too

they took it easy on me as i apologized

thats why i hate this time of year, i search high and low for anything giants related

I saw the thread and I am surprised they are so forgiving. You got off easy, there are a lot of cocksuckers there. There are many who think they are high and mighty.

hahah did you check out bbi

i posted it there too

they took it easy on me as i apologized

thats why i hate this time of year, i search high and low for anything giants related

BBI is full of a bunch of douchebags. I've never seen such hostility from people who try to

give information, but that info was already posted. I think it's the "I like the sound of my own

voice and I'll never give anyone else a choice" syndrome.

Bogus rumor or not, I read elsewhere that Ward was looking in the $3M per year neighborhood and if that;s true, he'd be a STEAL!!! Giants would be fools not to resign him for say, 4 years, $12M. I'd do it in a heartbeat.....and certainly I'd do it before signing Jacobs to 7 years, $45M.

BBI is full of a bunch of douchebags. I've never seen such hostility from people who try to

give information, but that info was already posted. I think it's the "I like the sound of my own

voice and I'll never give anyone else a choice" syndrome.

How about the hostility towards really good friends from the board? People meet up during camp and act fine but all other times they curse each other out and say other shit to each other. Maybe we can eventually poach some people from that place. There are some nice people over there though, those are the ones I would like to poach.

Fuck BBI, I can pretend to know a lot of shit too. Guys like Golfer and Money would wipe their asses with nearly everyone on that board. Figure out a legible board format why don't they?

The one time I went there I almost suffered a terminal migraine looking at that mess of a layout. :TD:

Same, I've been once and thats easily the worst layout I've seen....and I've joined hundreds of boards to promote this site.

I know this is DFNG territory....but it looks like a 3 year old ate a box of crayons and then crapped on a piece of paper. :unsure:

Fuck BBI, I can pretend to know a lot of shit too. Guys like Golfer and Money would wipe their asses with nearly everyone on that board. Figure out a legible board format why don't they?

Almost everyone on this board blows those idiots away. Well maybe for the exception of JackStroud.