SportsWrath

If there is a god...

so-cal dub

I'd be glad to see Gilbride go... but after the disasters that were Huffnagle and Gilbride as OCs, I don't have a lot of confidence in TC to pick a good offensive coordinator. :unsure:

Gilbride was never really chosen..he kinda was just given the job when we gave Huffy das boot.

Not only does he suck... But add in the fact that he went behind the Giants back to contact the Raiders makes me want to bash this guys face in.

And then watching the Cards eat them up with basically a run and gun offense with the only difference between them and us in terms of OC quality is that the Cards OC knows when to call a pass and a run. The same plays that were wide open for us are still wide open for the Cards. LOL!!! And Plaxico Asshole really deserves a dose too. Today we are seeing what a genuine elite WR can do to that defense....just like Plaxico used to do every time we played them.

And then watching the Cards eat them up with basically a run and gun offense with the only difference between them and us in terms of OC quality is that the Cards OC knows when to call a pass and a run. The same plays that were wide open for us are still wide open for the Cards. LOL!!! And Plaxico Asshole really deserves a dose too. Today we are seeing what a genuine elite WR can do to that defense....just like Plaxico used to do every time we played them.

Oh and also being in a dome and having two number one WRs to pass too and a QB who can throw a tight spiral.

Then again we shouldnt have any excuse...we just screwed the pooch.

I'd be glad to see Gilbride go... but after the disasters that were Huffnagle and Gilbride as OCs, I don't have a lot of confidence in TC to pick a good offensive coordinator. :unsure:

Man you just made me feel like a WWII Luftwaffe pilot with his brand new Me-262 Jet getting fueled up on the tarmac almost ready to wipe out a bomber formation and any P-51 who wants to PLAY...and along comes a flight of them bombing the runway and knocking out my fighter and squadron before we even get in the air. What a downer you are...lol. :P