SportsWrath

Die Eagles now

UK-Giantsfan

Die Eagles Die on the road to misery...............Hard to game to watch though, i am not to fond of Minnesota either. Wouldn't mind playing the Iggles next week, they gave us our only home lost this year and it would add some spice to the playoffs instead of us just throttling Arizona next week i would be more pumped to play Philadelphia.

I am now living in HELL.

:(

Why? Are people afraid of the Eagles? :confused:

Do you guys want an easy route to the SB? I don't. If you want to be the best, then you must beat the best... Do the eagles know us? you bet.. and we know them too... last I checked they lost 6 games this year... compared to our 3 in games that meant something.

Why? Are people afraid of the Eagles? :confused:

Do you guys want an easy route to the SB? I don't. If you want to be the best, then you must beat the best... Do the eagles know us? you bet.. and we know them too... last I checked they lost 6 games this year... compared to our 3 in games that meant something.

Nas , Ggirl lives in the Philly Area now that's all she will here for a week straight. How the Eagles will beat the Giants and how they are just like the Giants of last year, wrote off but on their way to winning the Superbowl and McNabb is a God and he got benched just so he could recharge his batteries etc.etc.

Nas , Ggirl lives in the Philly Area now that's all she will here for a week straight. How the Eagles will beat the Giants and how they are just like the Giants of last year, wrote off but on their way to winning the Superbowl and McNabb is a God and he got benched just so he could recharge his batteries etc.etc.

Precisely. I am a GIANTS diehard, living 30 mins north of Philly. Everyone who even remotely knows me, has ridden my back today like a well bred mare.

The media already has the Eagles on the "Road to Tampa" going out on every major station. Shots of Donovan dancing like a cornball during commercial breaks...over and over and over.....

This is gonna be one long damn week. :brooding:

Precisely. I am a GIANTS diehard, living 30 mins north of Philly. Everyone who even remotely knows me, has ridden my back today like a well bred mare.

The media already has the Eagles on the "Road to Tampa" going out on every major station. Shots of Donovan dancing like a cornball during commercial breaks...over and over and over.....

This is gonna be one long damn week. :brooding:

pictures ? :P