SportsWrath

No more excuses

eagleEye

to not get in the hurry up O late in the 3rd was a mistake. Our offense has not scored a TD in 2 games, for those who need a reality check thats 8 quartes. If we are down by 6 or more against carolina we gotta use the no huddle. Without Jacobs, we're very predictable. :brooding:

to not get in the hurry up O late in the 3rd was a mistake. Our offense has not scored a TD in 2 games, for those who need a reality check thats 8 quartes. If we are down by 6 or more against carolina we gotta use the no huddle. Without Jacobs, we're very predictable. :brooding:

the dog wonders if the fact that they were down 2 o-lineman had anything to do with the decision not to at that time...the line was getting hammered, and coughlin may have been concerned with his QB surviving in the event the two o-lineman in as replacements may not have it down completely...

with the division wrapped up, and Coughlin already open that the no-huddle would have helped the prior week vs. Philadelphia, I think the coaching staff made a conscious decision to keep the no huddle up their sleeve for when they really need it. I don't know, just a theory. Otherwise I think they would have changed it up in the 3rd quarter.

with the division wrapped up, and Coughlin already open that the no-huddle would have helped the prior week vs. Philadelphia, I think the coaching staff made a conscious decision to keep the no huddle up their sleeve for when they really need it. I don't know, just a theory. Otherwise I think they would have changed it up in the 3rd quarter.

I said it in another Gil thread the only reason he could be showing such incompetence is to keep plays off of tape.

That is just what our Defense needed, was a quick 3 and out on our part. :TD:

Give me a break, it was 7-3 going into the 4th. You want to start running the no huddle that early?. Sure the no-huddle has it's advantages, but it just doesn't tire out the defense, it plays hell with our offense, especially the line, where you can't substitute as freely. Not only that but we lost Seubert and McKenzie so we were already thin.

If you want to use the no huddle late in the 4th or just before the half fine. That's when it should be used.

if anything, the hurry up protects the QB with a weakened line. eagle eye, you are correct. and eli seems to flourish in a hurry up drill.

not if the sub o-lineman aren't able to quickly handle the calls at the line...the dog sees potential for more missed assignments in this situation...