SportsWrath

Giants send 6 to the Probowl

RandolphScott

Kudos for Antoine Winfield getting in, that guy has had a fantastic year. Also for Roddy White. He will be a Pro Bowler for a long time.

Another guy just getting in on name recognition... Derrick Brooks. He is past his Pro Bowl years. Hall of Famer, definitely, but he shouldn't make the Pro Bowl.

Kudos for Antoine Winfield getting in, that guy has had a fantastic year. Also for Roddy White. He will be a Pro Bowler for a long time.

Another guy just getting in on name recognition... Derrick Brooks. He is past his Pro Bowl years. Hall of Famer, definitely, but he shouldn't make the Pro Bowl.

You are right on Brooks, especially since tampa have actually cut down on his plays.

I heard that they are taking out Eli, and Brett Favre is gonna play has a Packer it being his final game probably,probably not, probably oh he is also going to play has a Jet against himself and probably some reciever and DB,LB, and DT,DE cause fuck nobody usually goes to this meaningless freaking game who cares? good for Eli but im sure Eli really doesn't care. The two players last year who rocked the league (for 18 weeks) Brady and Moss didn't even show to this thing last year most players don't or really care

I heard that they are taking out Eli, and Brett Favre is gonna play has a Packer it being his final game probably,probably not, probably oh he is also going to play has a Jet against himself and probably some reciever and DB,LB, and DT,DE cause fuck nobody usually goes to this meaningless freaking game who cares? good for Eli but im sure Eli really doesn't care. The two players last year who rocked the league (for 18 weeks) Brady and Moss didn't even show to this thing last year most players don't or really care

Is there a translator in the house?

I hear you loud and clear brother.

I agree. One guy who was snubbed that is as ridiculous of a snub as I can think of is John Abraham down in Atlanta.

Pretty shocked Urlacher didn't make it, since other players made it just on name recognition (Cooley, Sellers).

the dog agrees about brooks...it is difficult to assess what FB should go, since their jobs are somewhat unique...Cooley leads NFC tight ends in receptions, so the dog would argue that is legit.

the dog agrees about brooks...it is difficult to assess what FB should go, since their jobs are somewhat unique...Cooley leads NFC tight ends in receptions, so the dog would argue that is legit.

After looking at the TE's in the NFC, I do retract my statement about Cooley. I just haven't been overly impressed with his play this year... but all the really good tight ends other than Witten and Cooley are in the AFC it looks like.

One guy that should be embarrassed that he didn't make the pro bowl is Jeremy Shockey. Playing in that offense... with little competition in the NFC among TE's, he should've been a shoe-in. But typical Shockey, he disappoints again.

Still glad we traded him.