SportsWrath

Some sort of bright side I guess

RandolphScott

Even though the Giants got manhandled on defense and played like total shit on offense by doing

everything your not supposed to do, they still ONLY lost by 6 points. Think about that, the defensive

line and linebackers got manhandled this afternoon and lost by 1 possession. I've got to believe this team

will come out ROYALLY pissed off next Sunday night in dallas.

Even though the Giants got manhandled on defense and played like total shit on offense by doing

everything your not supposed to do, they still ONLY lost by 6 points. Think about that, the defensive

line and linebackers got manhandled this afternoon and lost by 1 possession. I've got to believe this team

yeah and last time we met the Eagles our offense did pretty good and we only won by 5 :huh:

The game reminded me of the Redskins game around the same time in the schedule but last year. I think the game conditions affected our play big time (Not that it didn't with the Eagles) - But, the pass game would have been drastically better without those winds and all those big time drops. The question is where was the defense today? Normally our offense is great on 3rd down but today it was awful and Philly's was great. The defense was trash today.

Well not really.. consider our first TD was scored by special teams and our last score was in trash time.. no there' no bright side here... unless you consider our team was humbled and brought back to earth.. which is always good. Now they can play again with a fire under their asses.

Well not really.. consider our first TD was scored by special teams and our last score was in trash time.. no there' no bright side here... unless you consider our team was humbled and brought back to earth.. which is always good. Now they can play again with a fire under their asses.

curious as to why our pass rush doesn't exist vs. philly. I would love to see a team like Atlanta in the playoffs - where we can just tee off on a rookie qb