SportsWrath

For the game in Arizona

BIGBLUE01

did you even get her name ? or did you just ride her and leave her like so many others ?

LOL....I didnt even talk to her. The people I was with were taking the pic, and I had this thing that was keeping me from talking to her all night.

A Girlfriend. :P

LOL....I didnt even talk to her. The people I was with were taking the pic, and I had this thing that was keeping me from talking to her all night.

isn't that always the way it goes

Yeah you gotta dance with the one you brought.....which is why I rarely bring these days. Better to find oneself totally free in a target rich environment. :)

Such a big state....with sooooo many opportunities. Yes my apprentice I would have much to teach you with such a surplus of available resources near at hand.

Yes my master, I would happily learn all the teachings of defilement from such a knowledgeable professor. :worshippy:

....the NY FOOTBALL GIANT sherriff! I'm ready for action, and any dagnabit Cards fan try and tell me we caint win, well I reckon they gots another thing comin! Dont believe Im a sherriff? Well, just take a look at the photo below, its me in my bronco bustin days:

Meridinthebull.jpg

:P

This is a place called Saddleranch, at the Westgate center across the street from the Stadium.(Next to your hotel Socal) Some buddies of mine invited me there 3 weeks ago, and after a few, dared me to get on. I didnt know they snapped pics. They just emailed me this. lol This weekend is going to be a blast. :)

which one is the horse's ass? the dog can't tell from the picture...

hey coltsindabowl!, good mood, eh your coltsies pulled one out!

did jacobs run hard enough for you last week, schmuck?

the dog's not sure...by the time the dogged tuned in, he was gimping it up on the sideline watching the other two backs run wild...hey - is it possible the o-line is that good that any back could be productive behind it? no, your right, jacobs is just soooo good...

you keep trying though little guy...that colt's stuff is grade a material...

Look at that pic dog, a young man, at a hapenin bar. With nice lookin chicks around. A lot different than your mommies basement, aint it? Dont hate.

the dog went back and looked - it shows a baffoon on a riding bull in a bar that resembles a barn...there are two pretty cool looking guys on the right side (one appears to be wearing a bandana :TU:)...and then three seemingly disinterested girls in standing in the background...hmmm...if this picture is a true representation of the evening, then the dog would take just about any basement...

the dog's not sure...by the time the dogged tuned in, he was gimping it up on the sideline watching the other two backs run wild...hey - is it possible the o-line is that good that any back could be productive behind it? no, your right, jacobs is just soooo good...

you keep trying though little guy...that colt's stuff is grade a material...

well, let me tell you, pony boy, it wasn't pretty. kinda shit all over your statement about him not running hard.

the dog went back and looked - it shows a baffoon on a riding bull in a bar that resembles a barn...there are two pretty cool looking guys on the right side (one appears to be wearing a bandana :TU:)...and then three seemingly disinterested girls in standing in the background...hmmm...if this picture is a true representation of the evening, then the dog would take just about any basement...

For what its worth, it looks to me like a break in between sets of a recent Hootie and the Blowfish show, with Hootie riding the bull. I'm assuming the other band members are buying beers for the girls.

The Blue is quite sure you would take the basement, ya fag.

Geez seems to me that BB01 did not start any personal attacks here .... just saying as all <_<

I know, what did I do?? I just wanted to show how macho I was riding a bull. :P I never said anything about getting those chicks. I'll be the first to admit I got no game, Im taken.