SportsWrath

For the game in Arizona

BIGBLUE01

Good BB01, becasue lord knows when I get my drink on there better be a Sheriff around somewhere. :evilgrin:

Yeah, Im no saint either. But im gonna do my best to keep my behavior good. The thing I worry about most is getting riled up by opposing fans. It usually doesnt happen with Cards fans, but I do NOT want to get into a fight,and if Im drunk and we happen to be losing, I cant promise anything. <_<

Yeah, Im no saint either. But im gonna do my best to keep my behavior good. The thing I worry about most is getting riled up by opposing fans. It usually doesnt happen with Cards fans, but I do NOT want to get into a fight,and if Im drunk and we happen to be losing, I cant promise anything. <_<

haha, me either...

Cards fans are going to be assholes. It's a given. They all the sudden have a team to root for, and their playing the superbowl champs with the best record in the NFC. There is going to be a lot douche bags who only come out when their team is doing good. Happens every game, every sport, every city.

dont worry though, I am 6'2" 260, and have club hands. I'm about due for a pounding on someone/a whole crowd.

So who is going to be there? Make sure you guys post the pictures. It would be cool to do something for us east coasters next year.

Blunatic, BB01, and yours truly. I am bringing a camera, I'm the other guys will too.

Next year, we need to plan a trip to the Meadowlands. I can use the excuse to my girl, "It's the last year that I'll ever be able to catch a Giants game at the stadium". But yeah WE ALL should make plans. It would be a blast.

Blunatic, BB01, and yours truly. I am bringing a camera, I'm the other guys will too.

Next year, we need to plan a trip to the Meadowlands. I can use the excuse to my girl, "It's the last year that I'll ever be able to catch a Giants game at the stadium". But yeah WE ALL should make plans. It would be a blast.

Agreed. I DEFINATLEY wanna do something back east next year.

Cool, I didnt know you were bringing a camera. Peephole will have a camera, and I'm bringing a camcorder, so theres gonna be a lot of pics/footage to show. Im thinking of doing what Sam Madison did during the Superbowl, instead of calling it the SamCam, I'll call it the BlueCam......or how about, the WrathCam? :P

Agreed. I DEFINATLEY wanna do something back east next year.

Cool, I didnt know you were bringing a camera. Peephole will have a camera, and I'm bringing a camcorder, so theres gonna be a lot of pics/footage to show. Im thinking of doing what Sam Madison did during the Superbowl, instead of calling it the SamCam, I'll call it the BlueCam......or how about, the WrathCam? :P

who is Peephole?

and does your cam allow you to upload unto a computer? I might want to upload footage for my Youtube.

who is Peephole?

and does your cam allow you to upload unto a computer? I might want to upload footage for my Youtube.

He's my son goofball. You've replied to him a couple times here.

Yes it does upload, thats what I want, footage to post on here or youtube.

He's my son goofball. You've replied to him a couple times here.

Yes it does upload, thats what I want, footage to post on here or youtube.

oh thats right...

cool. I wanted to get a vid up of the tailgate and game, ect.. but I have no camera capable of uploading onto the coputer.

Hey, now.

My next door neighbor is flying in for that game so I thought he might like to find some "friendlies" while in the desert.

PM me some specifics as to where you'll be camping out pre / post game and I'll pass along the info to him.