SportsWrath

Fucking Kiwi rocks.

boohyah

CFDB115A461642209C26EB4502EA9224.gif

I was going to write about this today and then Giants.com goes and puts this up and I figured what better shows this guy for what he is. The motherfucker is so fast he's beating Ross down the field on the int. I know he's fast, but good grief for someone this size, he's FAST!!!!.

I tell you, we got some athletes on this team.

what's even scarier is Flaco is actually just as fast as Ross...I think Flaco gave up on the play.

I wouldn't have blamed him, if he cut across then Kiwi flattens him. If wasn't his fault on the Int either, Mason let it bump off his helmet.

Flacco overall impressed me, he showed a lot of balls. He's a rookie and he's going to make mistakes, but the Ravens may finally have their QB.

I wouldn't have blamed him, if he cut across then Kiwi flattens him. If wasn't his fault on the Int either, Mason let it bump off his helmet.

Flacco overall impressed me, he showed a lot of balls. He's a rookie and he's going to make mistakes, but the Ravens may finally have their QB.

very poised for a rook.

CFDB115A461642209C26EB4502EA9224.gif

I was going to write about this today and then Giants.com goes and puts this up and I figured what better shows this guy for what he is. The motherfucker is so fast he's beating Ross down the field on the int. I know he's fast, but good grief for someone this size, he's FAST!!!!.

I tell you, we got some athletes on this team.

And look at Tuck, he's right there with them too!

Kiwi had a bit of a head start, no? And Flacco had the angle but kinda gave up at the end. That was pathetic, although I was otherwise impressed with his ability.

A bit of a head start, a huge head start, what's the difference, the point was his speed was pretty impressive.

I don't get this board today.