SportsWrath

What the hell is with Andy Ried's play calling ?

Not to take anything away from my beloved Giants, but McNabb had great protection last night and had recievers getting open- why didn't they stick with that - it was working. Eagle fans must be livid

meanwhile last week mcnabb is throwing pass after pass with under 6 mins left and a 20 point lead.

and honestly, i know he wants to be known as a pocket passer and he never runs anymore, but come on--3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 was a gimme for him in his breakout year. run the ball once in a while, no one's gonna think you're michael vick if you do

meanwhile last week mcnabb is throwing pass after pass with under 6 mins left and a 20 point lead.

and honestly, i know he wants to be known as a pocket passer and he never runs anymore, but come on--3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 was a gimme for him in his breakout year. run the ball once in a while, no one's gonna think you're michael vick if you do

ACtually....that was my biggest fear when they went for it on the 4th down. As a die-hard SU fan, I watched (and cheered) for McNabb and he was great running with the ball. In fact, SU hasn't been the same since he went to the NFL. REgardless, whenver SU needed yards, it was a given that McNabb would carry the ball and always get good yardage.

Totally disagree on calling McNabb's number. He's had way too many injuries and he's not a running back regardless. Fact is Eagles had 2 chances to pick up a first down and blew it with their supposed greatest weapon in Westbrook. By the way, on 4th and 1 last night, Dan Klecko was fullback and he absolutely got blown up to bits by the Giants on that play.

Not to take anything away from my beloved Giants, but McNabb had great protection last night and had recievers getting open- why didn't they stick with that - it was working. Eagle fans must be livid

I took a peek at a Eagles forum and most are calling for Andy's death. They are pointing to those 2 running plays at the end of the game as 2 blown play calls. Most are saying that they should have passed and I have to agree with them.

I took a peek at a Eagles forum and most are calling for Andy's death. They are pointing to those 2 running plays at the end of the game as 2 blown play calls. Most are saying that they should have passed and I have to agree with them.

That's how I feel and it wasn't just the two plays. There were several plays that they ran the ball, down two scores and 1 or no Timeouts left. I'd be pissed too if I were an Eagle's Fan

Every year the Eagles are considered to be one of the top teams in football. They are always a tough team to beat. The reason for this is Andy Reid, plain and simple. The minute Andy Reid is fired as coach of the Eagles, will be the only minute he's unemployed, trust me. He's the first one to own up to his mistakes. Unlike most coaches. The Eagles fans should smarten up, go back to charter school and get a clue. They need to hold onto him as long as they can.

Every year the Eagles are considered to be one of the top teams in football. They are always a tough team to beat. The reason for this is Andy Reid, plain and simple. The minute Andy Reid is fired as coach of the Eagles, will be the only minute he's unemployed, trust me. He's the first one to own up to his mistakes. Unlike most coaches. The Eagles fans should smarten up, go back to charter school and get a clue. They need to hold onto him as long as they can.

I think they're just fed up with that team. The owners calling them the "Gold standard" of football after not winning anything. Not surrounding Donovan with any weapons except for one year.

They're 1-10 in their last 11 close games. That falls right on Reid. Just as it did on Coughlin in 06.