SportsWrath

There is going to be a huge turnout in Arizona

so-cal dub

I just had my fourwheeler cleaned up, a buddy of mine cleaned out the vard and did all the general shit you'd do on something that has set for 2 years. Now all i gotta do is get a tire and sell it, and my buddy's brother thinks he can seel it soon at the place he works, so I'm almost positive i'll be coming.

I just had my fourwheeler cleaned up, a buddy of mine cleaned out the vard and did all the general shit you'd do on something that has set for 2 years. Now all i gotta do is get a tire and sell it, and my buddy's brother thinks he can seel it soon at the place he works, so I'm almost positive i'll be coming.

:rock::cheers:

I just ordered a Steve Smith blue authentic, specifically for this game. Only blue I have is a replica Shockey...I don't want to be that guy. :P

Two weeks...I'm so anxious, I think I'm off to buy beer.

are you saying my blue warner 13 won't be received well?

are you saying my blue warner 13 won't be received well?

I swear, no shittin, the last time the Giants were in town, one of my buddies friends from back east came, and he was sportin a Warner jersey.

Answer to your question...........................NO :P

I was talking with some folks from BBI, and a lot of them are flying out for the game as well. We need to where our blue jerseys to turn that place into home. 2 weeks... CANT WAIT!

Im so fuckin pumped! Can you tell them possibly to combine our tailgate parties? That would be frickin huge.

Man, I hope Hugh makes it.

can't afford it- i have to extend my runway and be calm but pragmatic.

fair enough, but at least go out and get a plain white tee.

use a sharpie to write a large 92 on the front and back.

if you have any artistic skill, you might add a superbowl and captain's patch on there as well.